The Arguement Thread.

You can judge from Impacted's post that he/she takes some time writing them, and that they are pretty sensible, and to the point.

You can judge from MrMonkey's post that he is an immature little kid who has so much spare time, and maybe not enough real social contact that he has to take out his anger and argumental 'ability' on a group of forum goers, who dont care.

You CAN judge to some extent, from what someone writes on a board.  If they give you a fake impression, its their own fault you leave your desk thinking they are a bit of a cock.

Ok then, I'll be nice, from now on I won't take the piss, I won't make funny posts. I'll just be like the rest of you who post "Wow nice" in every single post. You may think that someone else will do it, but no-one will make posts that makes people think they are some sort of extremist. We'll soon see how one sided arguments can be on this forum.

Yea i use it as the last resort if ive looked through all the proper parts of the forum i go into new members chat only for a couple of minutes though because its toilet. (Y)

Mr.monkey how old are you?

I'm 1 and a half, why do you ask. A gooo gooo ga ga.

Would you like to join? And as I'm the intellectual property of Team Monkey, I have more right to it and I can use it freely. (Y)

The name "Team Monkey" is copyrighted by law for the sole use of myself and those to whom i give permission. Anyone caught violating this copyright law will have ants poured into their nostrils and will be called sissy pants. Any furthur violation will result in court action, and possible death by obscenely large dildo.

You will have to find another name for your vigilante group, or "the boys" will be hot on your trail...

The name "Team Monkey" is copyrighted by law for the sole use of myself and those to whom i give permission. Anyone caught violating this copyright law will have ants poured into their nostrils and will be called sissy pants. Any furthur violation will result in court action, and possible death by obscenely large dildo.

You will have to find another name for your vigilante group, or "the boys" will be hot on your trail...

As I have said, as I am the intellectual material I can freely use the name.