The Arguement Thread.

Well im not sure if everyone else is the same but after an arguement I feel great.

So this thread is an attempt to make the users of Trials-Forum feel better.

This can also be used so that the shit arguements dont ruin a thread.

So thats it all thats left now is an arguement.............. Monkey your services are required.

Well im not sure if everyone else is the same but after an arguement I feel great.

So this thread is an attempt to make the users of Trials-Forum feel better.

This can also be used so that the shit arguements dont ruin a thread.

So thats it all thats left now is an arguement.............. Monkey your services are required.

Other people argue on here aswell. I've argued with Andyroo, Biff and many more, I'm too tired to argue now. Give me a couple of hours.

Your wrong.......

His shoe is in his bedroom!

Yes, so if Bongo said it's in your room behind your TV, the chances are his room is his bedroom.

This is already turning into a shit thread.

Edit: :- Lmao, at the picture of Ali.

Edited by MrMonkey

hehe, a challenger for the most posted thread in the future???!!!

your shoe is just behind your tv in your room by the way :P

Your wrong.......

His shoe is in his bedroom!

:-

Were you at Sally's party btw? I saw, spoke to and was hugged by Dave and heard some "chavs" had come with him.

:-

Were you at Sally's party btw?  I saw, spoke to and was hugged by Dave and heard some "chavs" had come with him.

Sallys party was funny lmfao

Edit: Lets play twister :P oh and dave is gay, i came with adam-- the subway

Edited by Richie

Let's make this thread easy, I win, we know that's what will happen, I can argue forever and my arguments are always linked with the right answer I just never reveal the link until I feel the time is right. I am right you are wrong is how it works. So, let's close the topic and let me win :-

I dont agree actually infact i think your answers can be very immature and wrong.

I think people have just learned to let you think you have won just to shut you up .

If I have the final word I win, therefore I am better than thou. I could argue with my intellectual prowesque, but that would nowhere near be as funny as arguing with idiotic comments. I wouldn't laugh. I would look like this :-

I still think you can be very twatish.

Anyway got the ball rolling

I would agree with that :- Would I be as funny if I just sat here and read people's posts. My god the forum would lose it's laughter. I know alot of people are Closet MrMonkey fans, I get PMs all the time but no names shall be mentioned.

I would agree with that :P Would I be as funny if I just sat here and read people's posts. My god the forum would lose it's laughter. I know alot of people are Closet MrMonkey fans, I get PMs all the time but no names shall be mentioned.

Monkey none of your posts have ever made me laugh :- dont flatter yourself!

I would agree with that :- Would I be as funny if I just sat here and read people's posts. My god the forum would lose it's laughter. I know alot of people are Closet MrMonkey fans, I get PMs all the time but no names shall be mentioned.

But you're about as funny as a mouth ulcer, and twice as stupid. Plus your fan club is made up of spotty 12 year old boys whos life ambition is to be Harry Potter.

AND im better than you with a six shooter

but i'm not trying to make people laugh  :-

Well you lead a very sad life then, if you post on this forum and have more than 10 posts I would guess that one of those posts would of been a joke of some kind. If not you probably won't laugh as you have no sense of humour.

Goddamnit my fans are worse than Closet Homosexuals, wake the f**k up mother f**kers and post. Back me up you whores.

Edited by MrMonkey

I think you can be very funny..... although not to the extent of sending you a pm to tell you.

But as I said before you piss me off some times as well as your over opinionated and think far to highly of yourself.

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Other people argue on here aswell. I've argued with Andyroo, Biff and many more, I'm too tired to argue now. Give me a couple of hours.

Haha, face it Monkey, you argue with anyone you can! But it's not just you. Everyone argues. Good thread I guess.

Anyway, I'm a (not so) closet Monkey fan ish, although I wouldn't want to inflate his ego any more :- He makes me laugh sometimes, which is more than can be said for a lot of the boring argumentative bastards!