Zeromatt

MrMonkey

christ, it's only tuesday. patience? instead of losing your temper over it.

What, because I sent him a PM and he hadn't responded. f**k off. I didn't lose my temper at all, I was just annoyed that after seeing him online 3 times he hadn't replied to my PM.

What, because I sent him a PM and he hadn't responded. f**k off. I didn't lose my temper at all, I was just annoyed that after seeing him online 3 times he hadn't replied to my PM.

Maybe he hasn't been on TF over the weekend? God I'm way more slack than that, clam down (Y)

Hello im alive but ive only just got your pm's, sorry about the wait my money failed to come through to my account on time. As Nick said the money is on its way but its not recorded.

Matt

Edited by ZeroMatt

don't be a fanny, you've lost your temper, it's clear. seeing someone online 3 times within a weekend without a reply to a trials-forum pm message isn't owt to cry over. i'd expect someone to post a topic like this after about a week of no reply - not all of us are around computers all weekend(or week).

i wasn't having a go at you, so f**k off yourself.