Viva La Bam

Davetrials

Its funny but bam annoys me, he is obsessed with HIM even though there good it takes the mick he's mad on heartagrams the HIM logo whats that all about :turned:

yeah he bloody loves them - his signiture shoe and deck even have heartagrams on them. I bet H.I.M ain't complaining though, they wouldn't be as big if it wasn't for Bam.

Its funny but bam annoys me, he is obsessed with HIM even though there good it takes the mick he's mad on heartagrams the HIM logo whats that all about :turned:

yeah he bloody loves them - his signiture shoe and deck even have heartagrams on them. I bet H.I.M ain't complaining though, they wouldn't be as big if it wasn't for Bam.

Hes a manager of them thats why.

and has a Lot to do with em.

He stayed in a mall overnight, sleeping in a tent in a camping store, while friends and family slept in a bed shop.

As if that isn't everyones dream. :turned:

He does everything everyone wants to do.

"Yeah i know, we will turn our drive away into a massive hill-snake vert skate park area."

Love the guy.

Yeah its one of those shows I just like to kick back and watch in the evenings.

The Funnies thing was when Don (or phil?) got Bruce Springsteen tatooed on his ass, and bam made him show his mum and she went crazy and kicked them all + MTV out the house :turned:

He stayed in a mall overnight, sleeping in a tent in a camping store, while friends and family slept in a bed shop.

Haha, they gave them $100 each to spend, and one of them gace a $95 tip. :turned:

Haha did you know, apologies is this is incorrect, someone will probably have a stress about it and say "NO HE'S NOT", but Rabb Himself is Matt Damon's cousin.

You can see the resemblance in a way :turned:

Haha did you know, apologies is this is incorrect, someone will probably have a stress about it and say "NO HE'S NOT", but Rabb Himself is Matt Damon's cousin.

You can see the resemblance in a way :turned:

true (Y)

I am sure one of bam's cousins isn't in HIM and didn't he just start to manage them after he became famous and was actually an obssesice fan beforehand?

mike

I'd be surprised if he was cousins or whatever, aren't HIM Scandinavian or something? And while we're on the subject of cousins, Raab is actually Matt Damon's cousin, just in case anyone thought he wasn't :turned:

EDIT: Now who's stupid? (Y)