Anyone Go Max Power?

RyanRs

i did, it was ok, but i never expect much from max power. altho it was great at the hilton get together, after, and then we went to the max party in birmingham, at the madusa (sp?) strip club, that was cooooooool!

spotted this on the way into the hilton, i recon it was one of the nicest cars i see up there, altho it wasnt actually in max power its self!

evo.jpg

what you think of the photo? i think i did a pritty good job of that!!

also, i spotted this...

cls.JPG

na, i was actually taking the photo of the girls. but dont that look like CLS in a gay pink top!! lol (no offence mate)

Ry

Edited by RyanRs

Thats looks nothing like craig :P

As for the evo....

Silver Bonnet

Standard Front Bumper

Loose Sun Strip

Loose Gay Grapics

And it would look :blink: Oh wait it would be almost a standard evo then :)

Thats looks nothing like craig :P

As for the evo....

Silver Bonnet

Standard Front Bumper

Loose Sun Strip

Loose Gay Grapics

And it would look :blink: Oh wait it would be almost a standard evo then :)

the evo has got 750BHP and does over 225mph, the bodyparts are actually part of the 'tuning' not just to look nice.

ill photoshop a helmet on the blokes head later , ull see what i mean.. it did look like him before i resized the pic down 50%

the evo has got 750BHP and does over 225mph, the bodyparts are actually part of the 'tuning' not just to look nice.

ill photoshop a helmet on the blokes head later , ull see what i mean.. it did look like him before i resized the pic down 50%

The body parts are all part of the tuning? So how come the BMW M6 can do 208mph, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds and still be a two ton saloon with no spoiler and no stupid vents and holes and silly mesh grills? :blink:

And I presume the stickers are there for aerodynics too?

What a ruined Evo

Edited by andyroo

The body parts are all part of the tuning? So how come the BMW M6 can do 208mph, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds and still be a two ton saloon with no spoiler and no stupid vents and holes and silly mesh grills?  :blink:

And I presume the stickers are there for aerodynics too?

What a ruined Evo

because the BMW has a monster of an engine and is a totally different shape.

the evo has a 2ltr turbo. and is the shape of a house brick.

you seem like such a boring person.

Is that the exhaust sticking out in front of the nearside front wheel? :blink:

And the evo is going to need LOTS of air moving around, hence the bodywork. 500 brake out of 5 litres is sod all compared to 750 out of 2......

Is that the exhaust sticking out in front of the nearside front wheel? :blink:

And the evo is going to need LOTS of air moving around, hence the bodywork. 500 brake out of 5 litres is sod all compared to 750 out of 2......

Thanx, someone who agrees with me! i personally think the car is goregous.. yes maby a bit overdone with the graphics, but other than that, goregous.

yea, the exaust is out the side of the front bumper.

its so loud too!

Is that the exhaust sticking out in front of the nearside front wheel? :)

So surely it defeats the whole object of it? Why not just use a bigger engine? When topgear tried the Evo that was squeezing just 400bhp out of the 2 litres, they said there was so much turbo lag, and it needed servicing every 4000 miles so it just wasnt worth it.

Squeezing all that power out of it must be so unreliable and make the engine very unstable.

Im not boring, I'm just in a place where in a few years I will be looking around for a car similar (the wife is liking the vauxhall vx220) and i would prefer serious options rather than stupid looking heaps of multi coloured plastic like that... :blink:

And if you want a gorgeous car, check out the Alfa Romeo Brera... or a an Aston Martin V8 Vantage... those are beautiful cars...

Not a car that you described as looking like "a house brick"

So surely it defeats the whole object of it? Why not just use a bigger engine? When topgear tried the Evo that was squeezing just 400bhp out of the 2 litres, they said there was so much turbo lag, and it needed servicing every 4000 miles so it just wasnt worth it.

Squeezing all that power out of it must be so unreliable and make the engine very unstable.

Im not boring, I'm just in a place where in a few years I will be looking around for a car similar (the wife is liking the vauxhall vx220) and i would prefer serious options rather than stupid looking heaps of multi coloured plastic like that... :turned:

And if you want a gorgeous car, check out the Alfa Romeo Brera... or a an Aston Martin V8 Vantage... those are beautiful cars...

Not a car that you described as looking like "a house brick"

Because it uses the Rally cars engine, and rally cars aren't allowed engines bigger then 2 litre.

Because it uses the Rally cars engine, and rally cars aren't allowed engines bigger then 2 litre.

So basically, the Evo, like the Impreza is sold to fulfill the 200 or something requirement needed to compete in WRC. Right.

So why mod one instead of getting a car that can comfortably put out that power?

Surely Ralliart have tuned the Evo to the most that they think is safe for the engine in a road legal car, and if you want any more, just to buy a bigger engined car?

I really don't understand car modding on this scale, why would someone strap wings and a jet engine to a bicycle and look a fool when they can just buy a plane?

I know some people do it for a hobby, but the plastic and stickers... really, no. Its just not right.

So basically, the Evo, like the Impreza is sold to fulfill the 200 or something requirement needed to compete in WRC. Right.

So why mod one instead of getting a car that can comfortably put out that power?

Surely Ralliart have tuned the Evo to the most that they think is safe for the engine in a road legal car, and if you want any more, just to buy a bigger engined car?

I really don't understand car modding on this scale, why would someone strap wings and a jet engine to a bicycle and look a fool when they can just buy a plane?

I know some people do it for a hobby, but the plastic and stickers... really, no. Its just not right.

I dont think there are many cars that can put out the kind of power that evo has, comfortably or otherwise.

Ralliart are constricted by the construction and use regulations in this country, and also by the fact they dont want warranty returns every day, so they tune the cars sensibly, same as prodrive do for the scooby-do's.

I'd be proud of that car if i'd built it, since when does it matter what it looks like from the outside if you built it to drive?

how about the concept of fun and enjoyment :turned:

they enjoy building engines and car, and modifying them. they enjoy working hard to save for the next part that they want, they enjoy building it up into more than they bought.

My dad was heavily into modded cars, only they were vintage cars, so it has a name. Car restoration. It the same, except that is totally accepted. He has an 05 focus, yet still prefers to rebuild a 1953 triumph.

It is a hobby.

john

I dont think there are many cars that can put out the kind of power that evo has, comfortably or otherwise.

Ralliart are constricted by the construction and use regulations in this country, and also by the fact they dont want warranty returns every day, so they tune the cars sensibly, same as prodrive do for the scooby-do's.

I'd be proud of that car if i'd built it, since when does it matter what it looks like from the outside if you built it to drive?

Stickers and plastic too?

But just think how much money was spent on that car, and what it could have been spent on!? I personnally, would love a TVR, unreliability and everything, because I prefer the driving side of cars. I can see where your coming from, and all I can think of is that this person prefers the maintenance side of cars, the satisfaction of making all those horses gallop out of such a small box.

I think its a great looking car, There aren't many cars out there that can beat the performance of an evo or scooby. Think of the handling as well as engine power, its a car built purely for performance but is also quite practical. And with the fuel economy of a 2.0 engine to boot :turned: