Whos Had Fillings?

Davetrials

Ive never had a filling, but I had the roof of my mouth taken out to have a cist removed. When all the way to the top of my nose(cinus sp?). Took all of 5 1/2 hours. Was put to sleep though!

Felt funny being able to push the roof of my mouth up with my tounge!

Im sure a filling cant be that bad, remember kids. BRUSH YOU TEETH!

(Y) :turned: :D

just a little!

Couldnt eat solid food, had to drink soup for ages and had to wash my mouth out with salt water otherwise would have got infected! Had to live like that for a good 4 months. It was hell!

Feelining the stiches through my teeth, on my gums and the roof of my mouth was, for want of better word- minging!

Now I talk with a whistle!

Oh well pusing 21 and a bit now and not a single filling and I havent been to my denist in 5 years. I dont like denists too much hassle whennothing will comeof it.

THE ONLY BIT THAT i HATE SO MUCH IS WHEN THEY PUT THAT THING DOWN YOUR MOUTH, A MIRROR I TINK i ALWAYS END UP CHOCKING

Edited by Michael Hardman

When i had me 2 front teeth removed and the others pulled down, they did it under local anastetic, and i had 4 relativly fit blondes sat round me askin me if i was ok, and telling me im brave  (Y)  preety cool thou, could see down all of thems tops  :D

And then you cry like a little girl and spoil it. :D

And JT...I'm coming up 15 and lost all of my baby teeth when I was 12. I've got my wisdom teeth!!

Yeah, there's no big teeth underneath them :o

Oh well pusing 21 and a bit now and not a single filling and I havent been to my denist in 5 years. I dont like denists too much hassle whennothing will comeof it.

THE ONLY BIT THAT i HATE SO MUCH IS WHEN THEY PUT THAT THING DOWN YOUR MOUTH, A MIRROR I TINK i ALWAYS END UP CHOCKING

Your dentist is shit then. (Y)