Tarty-bikes

MrMonkey

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'tartybikes'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/chroot/home/tartybikes/tartybikes.co.uk/start.php on line 6

Error: Unable to connect to the database

Looks like start.php has been removed. Or the server's down or something.

Edited by mod661

All I get is this.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'tartybikes'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/chroot/home/tartybikes/tartybikes.co.uk/start.php on line 6

Error: Unable to connect to the database

EDIT: Wayyyyyyy too late! :">

Edited by Siders77

I bet they'll get online ordering dialled, but without Visa Electron, so they can deliberately try and piss me off just like every other online shop that doesn't use Visa Electron...

yeah because they only issue with people with visa electron who cant get credit (Y)"

So get a switch card now then... I had a Solo card 16-18 and that was fine - just say it's a normal switch card on websites and it works - Someone said it's the same with Visa/Electron too (Y) But obviously proper switch is best (Y)

I got my Visa Electron with my Abbey account when I was 16.  It was the best/only real option available to me.

Exactly what i did when i was 16 and then got a car eventually, was a lot easier to pay with electron and not carry loads of cash around than wait 18 to get a credit card.

Hmm. Abbey here is open 2 1/2 days a week, so if I happen to be lucky and manage to get there when they're open, I might demand a non-shit card from them. I can't really be arsed moving account before anyone says anything. I can barely be bothered to sort out a different card (Y)

I can barely be bothered to sort out a different card (Y)

To be fair there isn't really any good bank/society to be with, i've been with barclays from the outset and all they have ever done is f**k me about. I had to ask 3 times to get a monthly statement and even after that it only happened the following 2 months after then stopped again. Soon as you get a proper credit card everything seems so much more appealing to buy (Y)

I get a monthly statement on both my accounts as standard. Sounds like Barclays sucks balls... I don't really want a monthly statement though, because I generally just look at the cash point approx. 15m from my front door if I need to know how shit-broke I am :blink:\

I get a monthly statement on both my accounts as standard.  Sounds like Barclays sucks balls...  I don't really want a monthly statement though, because I generally just look at the cash point approx. 15m from my front door if I need to know how shit-broke I am :)\

Halifax give one every 3 months! They give out shitty Visa Electron though, which every shop owner hates with a passion it seems.

They went from solo, to visa electron, which i really can't understand. :blink: