I Need Another Hobby

PaRtZ

Ive decided that I need another hobby aside from trials + XC because round me the authorities like to discourage anit-chavism

so suggestions please (Y) it cant be expensive cos i have no money/job

thanks

Hmm.

Firstly. Get a job. Money makes you happy. No-one can deny it really.

Snowboarding? I started but got bored and quit. Too expensive (Y)

Erm. Rugby's fun. I play rugby, hurts a bit though.

Erm. Learn an instrument? Guitars are really fun. I play guitar. It's ace.

Aye do Rugby, love smashing the pie out of the players.

hehe, come play down here, get the pie smashed out of you instead (Y) thats when it starts hurting :D especially when you play with the adults, and you meet new people playing rugby. and im sure most clubs are like this, but you pay around £3 a week for travelling expenses and get meals out of it, so it works out as a good day aswell when you have a match :-"

Edited by Bondy

Hmm.

Firstly. Get a job. Money makes you happy. No-one can deny it really.

Erm. Learn an instrument? Guitars are really fun. I play guitar. It's ace.

But he has no money (Y)

Getting a job is your best option (Y)

TiddleWinks :S" (Y) sorry i had to say it :P

hehe, come play down here, get the pie smashed out of you instead  (Y) thats when it starts hurting  (Y) especially when you play with the adults, and you meet new people playing rugby. and im sure most clubs are like this, but you pay around £3 a week for travelling expenses and get meals out of it, so it works out as a good day aswell when you have a match  (Y)"

I live in St Helens, I smash all, we beat Australia BWHAHAHAHA, we ain't as good now, but still. I can hold onto my Australia beating thing.

hehe, come play down here, get the pie smashed out of you instead  (Y) thats when it starts hurting  :S especially when you play with the adults, and you meet new people playing rugby. and im sure most clubs are like this, but you pay around £3 a week for travelling expenses and get meals out of it, so it works out as a good day aswell when you have a match  (Y)"

Phat, would do if i still played and the team travel to there but am lazy, I won't be smashed (Y) i'll skim past, dodge em, step in all that stuff and speed off.

Phat, would do if i still played and the team travel to there but am lazy, I won't be smashed  (Y)  i'll skim past, dodge em, step in all that stuff and speed off.

nippy little winger are we? (Y) same as me (Y)

Be a geek. Lets face it, the image is f**king awefull, but the money is f**king awesome.

You could call it art. If driving is schumachers art, or painting was da vinci's art, then coding is my art. I enjoy it, and i enjoy watching others use my creations.

Probably not to everyones taste, but you might as well use your time on a computer better then surfing t-f all night/day. (Y)