Interview In An Hour

MrMonkey

shake the guys hand and always give him eye contact when hes talking to you and also when your talking to him. when you sit dont slouch sit up straight with your hands in your lap, they always look for you doing this sort of stuff, just dont slouch or anything!

good look! B)

Yes, it makes a huige difference, Its the difference between looking super scruffy and smart.

Too late, but oh well

Muahahahah I had one before I went, in like a minute. :( I think I did ok, I did a bit of blagging :( But still. I have to go back for a 2nd interview where I have to do a 2nd presentation and I'll be told if I got that 2nd interview soon. Time for me to look for other things because they aren't half f**king me about for what it is.

Tell them you're a serial rapist and you can't help but piss everyone off for your own satisfaction.

The try and convince them it was your lame f**ked up humour.

LOLOMGZZZZZ!!?UIHHBJ!"@!!!

hahaha quality, well said.

just dont be anything like u are on here and u might do ok.

Muahahahah I had one before I went, in like a minute. :( I think I did ok, I did a bit of blagging :( But still. I have to go back for a 2nd interview where I have to do a 2nd presentation and I'll be told if I got that 2nd interview soon. Time for me to look for other things because they aren't half f**king me about for what it is.

What is it anyway?

What's the difference?

HND/C is Higher National Diploma/Certificate (i think). You usually do a HND after you've done a BTEC First Diploma or equivelant grade course. Usually the first course you do when you start college.

I'm doing HNC (with no previous experience or qualification beyond technology and physics a levels), then a years top up course to HND, which is a Foundation Degree.

All paid for by WSP, my lovely place of work

I haven't got A Levels though :(

Then BTEC is probably best.

That was all completely pointless!  :(

Good luck with it though, and remember, I'm better than that quick shooting guy

Yeah sure you are, I can't be bothered with the Apprenticeship you start at the bottom of the ladder and have tos pend 4 years working your way up and you are still a trainee engineer or something, f**k that off. I got 36/36 for my aptitude tests though GO ME.