Msn On A Mac Troubles

narrowbars

hi all.

I have msn on my mac and i,am having alot of trouble accepting files sent through msn.pics and music tracks mainly.Any idea's(maybe inferier microsoft products?)

please help.

Wally has the same problem on his imac.

He has the exact smae copy of mac:messenger as me, but mine will accept files on msn B)

*waits for danny to bring up the page that he ripped me about when I was complaining about shit AIM programs on my mac*

Adium was shit on mine. I'm tryin proteus at the moment. It's average I guess. Meant to pay for it though.

Try adium if you're not.

Or add me on msn. (hah)

mod661 at hotmail.com

Adium was shit on mine.

That's because you are gay. I found Proteus an appsolute pain in the arse, more so than Adium. Try Fire Nick, it's simpler than Proteus or Adium so it's less likely to f**k up, I imagine. B)

Haz

Hah. Haz, No need to be jelous of my computer now, is there!

I tried Fire when I was tryin them all yesterday. It's shit too. lol.

I think I'm just gonna search for 'Adium' in finder and *select all, delete* :(

Then re-install it all.

Let's hope that works and you'll stop jumping groups you little runt :(

Don't say inferior Microsoft products and continue to use so called inferior Microsoft products. If you think they're shit go code your own IM program. Seeing as you find them inferior.  :(

I did start to write quite an essay as a reply to this but this sums it up better - your reply is full of shit. Microsoft Messenger for Mac IS crap, ever tried it yourself? No, because if you had, you'd know its crap, its nothing like the pretty good Windows client.

I did start to write quite an essay as a reply to this but this sums it up better - your reply is full of shit.  Microsoft Messenger for Mac IS crap, ever tried it yourself? No, because if you had, you'd know its crap, its nothing like the pretty good Windows client.

Yeah but he called it an Inferior Microsoft program, I was just saying if it's so bad he should write a program himself, you whiney whore.

Yes, of course it is, but I dont see why you cant slate microsoft for realising such a piece of crap. if theyre going to do it that badly, why bother spending money on getting a team of people to make it anyway :( im far from being a mac fanboy, im sitting on here happily using my dads athlonxp machine while my mac mini sits serving movies under the tv, so dont try the whole hating microsoft ploy on me.

but mac messenger is yet another inferior microsoft product!

Tanks to everyone for the help. I,am now using fire. It seems to work quiet well but i,m still having trouble getting pics and music from microsoft users. Any ideas.

Use adium, I have never experienced any trouble with that, unlike Nick the gay.

Haz