I Have Just Been Sick......

Joe Papasnap Maher

Morning,

Feels weird, i must of only went to bed an hour or so ago and i have just woke up to to toilet and puked

But it was weird, i just watched the new vince video i posted before i went to bed, then as i was dreaming, i was dreaming that i was doing all the rocks that vincent was going in the vid.

as i was doing them in my dream, i could feel i was gonna be sick.

surprise surprise, i get up, go to bathroom, open window, let some air in (usualy stops me from being sick) then i thought of my mod bike and that was it, just started puking int toilet (Y) My bike made me sick (Y)

anyways, afer washing mouth and burshing teeth ive got that skanky taste in my mouth :- :D :D

I hate being sick :(personally think its one of the worst experiences a person ever has to go through.

Now ;) ive told you my story,you post yours (Y)

Nite nite, joe ( gone back to bed)

I hate being sick :(personally think its one of the worst experiences a person ever has to go through.

You can't have been though some bad experiences in your life then. :-

Last time i was sick i also felt sick in my dream. (Y) Weird.

haha, thats the effect mod bikes have on people eh!  B)

i did my fair share of puking last night after the house party i had at mine... argh... head ache

YAY you changed your name back to the cool version. Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else who I have been calling Bennifer thinking it was you. Hmmm, strange.

Edited by MrMonkey

Worst thing is when your dreaming and you think your in the bathroom and your sick (in your sleep), then you wake up. Happened to me once, was quite fun.

Worst thing about being sick is when you do the puking action which hurts like f**k and nothing comes out B)

Puking out of your nose hurts like a b*****d Monkey

B) Quality! :S

My mate told me that the other day he woke up hanging out of his van, with his head hanging towards the floor, with sick all over his forehead, face, hair etc :)

Random piece of information but made me laugh

Edited by merlin_rider