Condition Zero/counter Strike

Biff

If you want to play me add my msn koxxlevelboss20@hotmail.com

I use Steam to run my servers etc, I dont have Source :blink:

Biff

I can play CZ or CS whichever, if you wanna make a clan even better idea :'(

Trials forum Clan (Y)

CS, even source, is preety lame and gets really boring really quickly unless you do the funny levels such as surf, or glass, they're some well made levels! I just find the geeky repetitiveness of it sooo boring, go out and buy a gun!

James :blink:

CS, even source, is preety lame and gets really boring really quickly unless you do the funny levels such as surf, or glass, they're some well made levels! I just find the geeky repetitiveness of it sooo boring, go out and buy a gun!

James :blink:

Same here.

CS is lame compared to UT2004 or doom 3

Same here.

CS is lame compared to UT2004 or doom 3

Hmm, I don't think so. I find CS much more fun. But that's just personal preference. CS is the most popular online game by far - that many people can't all be wrong! But they're all good (Y)

I've played CS for 2 and a half years, it hasn't got boring yet, though I don't play as much as I used too. Was fun when my clan was about to get sponsored then the clan disbanded, we were only getting 10% discounts off some shitty online shop but still, I can always say that I was nearly in a sponsored CS clan (Y)

source anyday .. although i only play office.. which is a 1.6 map.. ah well (Y)

There is a Source version of Office now. And in fact there has been for months :- I play almost exclusively on cs_compound, it's kool...

Id love to say i like you for being a twat.. but i dont

Calm down!

Sorry to ask a rather dumb question but...

I got Hal Life back off my mate and Started to re-install it after deleting it before because i nver played it.

But having a broken toe+broken nose i'm out of riding for a while...so i decided to start playing Counter Strike again.

BUT...I put the Cd in..re-installed it blah blah..put in the number on the manual..but Steam wasn't installed..I'm pretty sure it installed i the first time.

Or do I download it or what?

HELP (Y)

Assuming we're talking about HalfLife1 and CS1.6 (Not HL2 and Source):

Since CS1.6 came out, you need to use Steam. So you download Steam, and then once you have put the HL product key into Steam, you can download Counter Strike. That's quite a lot of downloading though. It is possible to just get one big download of Steam + CS cache which is a one-off download of about 300mb. But don't ask me where from.

But Source is where it's at (Y)

Also since steam has come in, if you didnt register your original half life cd's theres about a 5% chance that your cd keys will work, since dirty little f**kers just use key gens and download the games. Steam was supposed to help stop the whole piracy thing but in someways its helped it. None of my original HL stuff works + when i bought HL2 the key had been used so had to take it back.

Good luck