How Much Sleep Do You Get On Average?

Urpedigreechumdog

How much sleep do you get on average per day?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. How much sleep do you get on average per day?

• 0-3 hours
    • 3-6 hours
    • 6-9 hours
    • 9-12 hours
    • 12 hours +

Mostly go to bed at like 2 and have to get up at 7-8 unless its a none school/work/something else day which meansd i sleep in till at least 2pm >_<

EDIT :

Over the xmas period i went a week where i could only sleep at about 6am and got up at 5

It varies, but genrally never go to bed befor 1, cant do it even if i try

Lastest ive woken up is about 5pm

Edited by CalopS

Mostly go to bed at like 2 and have to get up at 7-8 unless its a none school/work/something else day which meansd i sleep in till at least 2pm  >_<

EDIT :

Over the xmas period i went a week where i could only sleep at about 6am and got up at 5

It varies, but genrally never go to bed befor 1, cant do it even if i try

Lastest ive woken up is about 5pm

Somewhat like myself.

I can get into a pattern of waking at 4:30 and going to sleep at about 5:30.

But if i get up earlie, it tends to re-set.

Your question is how much sleep per DAY .

In my case , that's correct , I work as Night Security at hotels from 23:00 - 07:00 . As a result , I sleep during the day from like 09:00- 4-5 in the afternoon . Can't remember the last time I saw daylight ! I'll be craving the sustenance that only blood can supply next >_< .

Probably about 6-7 on average >_< One perk of not working will evenings means you can lay in till like 10/11 yet still stay up till this time. Bad thing is my sleep paterns kind of messed up and im really not at all tired at the moment >_<

Have two jobs at the mo, gettin about 5-6 hours a night. If i'm not working at the weekend i'll try and catch up on a bit of sleep, but sleeping too much seems to wreck me even more :blink: . The one good thing is I don't lead the life of a vampire like some of you guys! lol. I have friends who's sleeping patterns are f**ked up, and they're teachers!! No wonder kids can't spell properly, lol.

Peace.

I rarely seem to manage to get to sleep before half 1-2ish, then il wake up around 10-11ish,

wish i could have a more 'normal' sleep pattern were i go to sleep at 10-11ish and wake up at 8ish, but i just cant even if i try, if i try go to bed around 10ish i end up lying there till 2 when il drift off. ahh well :blink:

When i've got school the day after, i go to bed between half ten and half eleven, then get up at anytime between 7:45 and 8:30. If i haven't got school the day after, I go to bed anytime between 12 and 3 and get up at anytime between 9 and 12, depending on what time i went to sleep the night before.

im alright, bed at 12-1pm weeknights cause of school and wake at 8am. i sometimes have about 1 hour nap in the evenings too (have just woke from one)

a few weeks ago i stayed awake for 41 hours which included waking 8am thursday morning, going to school, coming home, last night before photography coursework etc in, so worked on that throughout the night until 8am friday morning.....went to school again, came home, had 3 hours worth of drumming with orchestra then came home relaxed on the computer until 1am and slept.

at the moment with my sleep, im usually getting very shattered and knackered which is weird as i get enough sleep :blink:

On weekdays i get up at 7 every morning.

I usually go to bed at around 11ish, ranges from about 10.30 to 12 really, depending on what's guarnin'.

Summer holidays, i get about the same amount, i just go to bed at 4 in the morning and sleep during the day :blink: