2006 Monty Stock.

Davetrials

MontyB2312006fulldisc.jpg

Monty introduced the last evolution of their B-231. The main difference to previous models is the rear disk brake, 180 mm Magura Marta. Main characteristics of this bike are:

Frame : 7005 material, concave design for absorving the impacts. Rear derailleur drop in adavanced and up position for getting a more clereance.

Steering stop : original steering stop system, inside of the head tube, patent pending.

Fork : 6061 material special back blades reinforcement for getting a better strenght.

Head Set : semi-integrated type with deep special cups for extrem riding.

Bottom bracket : ISIS type, Chrome Moly hollowed axle ultra strong and light, special for Biketrial.

Handlebar : Dia. 31.8x680 mm. wide for getting a perfect position. Finish: sand black

Stem : oversize type 1-1/8", extension: 95 mm, angle: 10.5, for 31.8 mm. handlebar. Strong design and superlight. Titanium screws.

Crank set : 7075 Aluminium, cold forged. 175 mm lenght. Thread for front freewheel, light and stronger design.

Chain protectors : double disc in 7075 Aluminium, eagle claw teeth design.

Front disc brake : Magura Marta, rotor dia. 160mm

Rear disc brake : Magura Marta, rotor dia. 180mm

Rear hub : special Monty design in one piece, 6061 Aluminium, ultra light, cassette with oversize teeth special for Biketrial

Cassette : special Monty design, material: chrome Moly, 6 speeds. 14/17/15/18/16/19, oversize teeth special for Biketrial.

Rims : front: 26"x36 holes, rear: 25"x36 holes. Double wall type

Pedals : chrome axle, 7075 Aluminium cage, special for Biketrial.

Rear derailleur : Shimano 105, short cage.

the 2004 was 1065mm.

this will probably be around this length aswell.

2005 model was 1075mm

i heard it was more like 1075....the old (red) one  :blink:

Your right , Both me and stuart have the '2006' frame , i did get a choice on colours but i happen to like my 'Road Cone' bike....

All thats different is it comes with a rear disc.

Why is the 06 frame being released in 05? Just wondered.

All bike companies are the same , Its strange i know but the product year usually starts from July-August. Its confusing....

Because the people who run monty are a bunch of f**king fags!

Sometimes you can be a royal dickhead , Ot Pi has to be the nicest bloke on the planet...