Nass 2005 - Can We Plase Get A List

trials_pimp

i'm working on the sound system. ive used crap small speakers earlier. they do not overpower loads of shouting and or proper speaker systems, but they make sound, and can be hooked up to any 3.5mm cords.. they're also integrateable in my bag, with all the cords hidden..

but if anyone has anything, and i mean anything better, bring it instead. it'll strip weight off my baggage, which is GOOD. :blink:

i will bring my osiris G-bag, built in amplifier and x2 100watt speakers on the side of it

amazing,

luis morais will be there

luisio

i remember bollox!!!! we got crys of it from miles away, was ace (Y)

luis, how much did you pay for that bag, and didnt it break after like a week? :P

sorry adrian, i knew your second name sounded something like that but i werent sure :"> .

i know lee and myself are getting in quite early to set up a good camping area around a tap. no one put their fecking pegs through the pipe line or leave the tap on this year and flood us out :blink: (i think it was me and ben that put the peg through the pipe anyways. :angry:)

oh im looking forward to this, the joy of walking up to the tents in the dark with all them guide rope things which come off the tents, hobbsie best stay on his feet this year :P .

ARGRGRGGRGGRGRGRGGRGRGRG i cannae wait :'( :-

sorry to bring this up again, but it looks like my lift is unable to go. so i need to find another way there...train.

does anyone know what station i have to go to? isnt bath is it? and is there a shuttle or something running to the bath and west showground. i know there was a topic on it but i didnt really look at it as i didnt think i would need to and i cant find it on the nass website.

anyone help?

An air horn could be fun aswell 

No, no it wont................

James, if you have to get the train, and get stuck, I could pick you up from the station.

Park up, unload and leve guys in the que, come get you and join them at the front (Y)

The only concern would be if the que for cars gets rather large for me to get back in.......

Im sure we'll sort something

The Trials-Forum camp site is where its at Matt :-

Good times+beer+sillyness = What NASS is all about :D

As Porter has already said I will be there (Y)

I finally get to see Adequate Seven play live, woooooo!!!

Haha Matt doesn't drink beer, he's a big girl (Y) I'll be going probably in conjunction with the aforementioned ladylike Matthew, six man tent to myself here we come :D

Joe

James porter

Carl Stanton

Sam Wheeler

Jenn Wheeler

Nick Hobbs

Tic

Nick Goddard

Jack Meek

Tim Pratt

Adam Mekenzie

Potts

Matt Berridge

Rowan Johns

Dan ko

Adrian titah (sp)  from bath (and im sure there are other bath riders going)

Matt Burrows

Steve A

BEN JORDAN

++ Some of my girl mates are coming too! :( Haha

++ Some of my girl mates are coming too!  :(  Haha

Jenn, do you think that is a sensible idea?

Think how many [randy] male trials riders there are gonna be, then add your feeemale friends to the equation :(

Ah well im not complaining about some female company in the camp site... (Assuming you will end up camping near/with us lot)