I Pwns J00 N00bs

MrMonkey

Based on the fact that jumping a long distance + on a bike + on its back wheel + from a thin rail + to a thin rail, is greater than wiggling your finger quickly.

Derrrrrrrrr

Not really, your not just wiggling your finger quickly... i'd love to see you try it, i bet you couldn't even hit the target 6 times

Not really, your not just wiggling your finger quickly... i'd love to see you try it, i bet you couldn't even hit the target 6 times

I bet that guy would be worse on a bike, compared to any of us with a gun. Not as much skill used i dont think.

I bet that guy would be worse on a bike, compared to any of us with a gun. Not as much skill used i dont think.

First problem, you couldn't hit a moving target for shit, once you are 15ft away from an untrainer gunman you have a 50% chance of not even being shot while running away.

First problem, you couldn't hit a moving target for shit, once you are 15ft away from an untrainer gunman you have a 50% chance of not even being shot while running away.

How do you know i couldn't hit a moving target? Maybe some of us are pretty handy with a gun >_<

How do you know i couldn't hit a moving target? Maybe some of us are pretty handy with a gun  >_<

Ooooooh I see, so you thought him having a ground start on a bike was fair to someone having a 2nd/3rd/4th rung up the ladder start. I read into people's posts I don't just read them. That's how come I thought you would of liked the challenge for the gun man to be fair, not for one person to have an advantage.

Ooooooh I see, so you thought him having a ground start on a bike was fair to someone having a 2nd/3rd/4th rung up the ladder start. I read into people's posts I don't just read them. That's how come I thought you would of liked the challenge for the gun man to be fair, not for one person to have an advantage.

I suppose i should comeback with some clever answer but.... wtf >_<

I suppose i should comeback with some clever answer but.... wtf  >_<

Ok, let's go through this in baby steps.

1. You say that he won't be as good on a bike as any of us with a gun.

2. I say it's harder to use a gun than you think.

3. You claim to have experience with a gun.

4. That old man probably doesn't know what trials is.

5. Giving you an advantage to start with which he doesn't have so your comparison cannot work.

IS IT THAT HARD.

That's like racing a turd against a cheetah over 50m.

5. Giving you an advantage to start with which he doesn't have so your comparison cannot work.

IS IT THAT HARD.

I actually understood, i just didnt understand why you got a boner about it.

Has no-body considered that the guy does not take out 6 empty cartridges, he just changes for a full magasine, if that's what they are called on revolvers?

Impressive, but you guys have GOT to check out 'The Incredible edible internet' at the top of the page, that is too funny. >_<

Haz

you heard of a thing called recoil mate?

Surprisingly enough, I have. Standard 9mm rounds do not provide much recoil, in fact the power of them is so little that at 50 metres away, the bullet wouldnt penetrate a normal leather jacket.

I have fired a lot more powerful weapons than that using 5.56mm rounds, and even they don't give much recoil.

What you are thinking about are large calibre weapons, such as a shotgun, or any of the old american high powered rifles using 7.76mm.

If you'd read the thread you would have taken note that I have been awarded for marksmanship.

And Mr. Monkey, if you hate people who put someone down because they think their skill is better because the other person cant do it, then why are you saying that the gun guys skill is better because you think none of us can do it? Surely thats hypocrisy?

And Mr. Monkey, if you hate people who put someone down because they think their skill is better because the other person cant do it, then why are you saying that the gun guys skill is better because you think none of us can do it? Surely thats hypocrisy?

If I had said that yes I would of made a hypocritical point. Strangely enough I never said he had more skill, I just said "Who are you yo judge which requires more skill"

f**king hate arguing with people who can't read what I say.

If I had said that yes I would of made a hypocritical point. Strangely enough I never said he had more skill, I just said "Who are you yo judge which requires more skill"

f**king hate arguing with people who can't read what I say.

But thats the thing; you did say it. You are saying that you think that guy has more skill than it takes to gap a rail, otherwise you wouldnt be so determindly sticking up for him - if you werent you would have just originally said, "Yes, a rail gap is more skilled and impressive than shooting a gun in that manner," which, quite obviously, you didn't.

But thats the thing; you did say it. You are saying that you think that guy has more skill than it takes to gap a rail, otherwise you wouldnt be so determindly sticking up for him - if you werent you would have just originally said, "Yes, a rail gap is more skilled and impressive than shooting a gun in that manner," which, quite obviously, you didn't.

I haven't said anything about which is more skilled you idiot, if you can find a quote from me that says "Shooting a gun is more skilled than gapping a rail" go ahead. But I know you won't. So once again some people have realised arguing with me ends up in defeat and also makes you look retarded. I even have a quote to prove the latter :blink:

Surprisingly enough, I have. Standard 9mm rounds do not provide much recoil, in fact the power of them is so little that at 50 metres away, the bullet wouldnt penetrate a normal leather jacket.

I have fired a lot more powerful weapons than that using 5.56mm rounds, and even they don't give much recoil.

What you are thinking about are large calibre weapons, such as a shotgun, or any of the old american high powered rifles using 7.76mm.

no mate a 9mm suffers from over penetration. a 9mm would easily penetrate a leather jacket at 50 metres. so don't be so stupid. im guessing the 5.56 rounds you talk about have been used in a rifle. a rifle can be gripped alot better than a pistol thus reducing recoil. and no i am not confused with larger caliber weapons. a standard 9mm provides quite a lot of recoil actually although what that guy is using is very unlikely to be a 9mm. its probably a 22 round which yeh does give less recoil than a 9mm but still gives some. please dont talk bullshit in future :blink:

IS IT THAT HARD.

There you go; you seem to think firing a gun is hard.

I don't know if you've ever fired a weapon, or for that matter ever done trials, but having done both myself, I can tell you from experience, firing a weapon is by far the easiest of the two.

It would be physically impossible for that man firing the 6 shots to ever ride trials in his condition.

And just because you start getting nasty and calling me names won't make me back down. In fact it makes you look like you're struggling to keep up.

There you go; you seem to think firing a gun is hard.

I don't know if you've ever fired a weapon, or for that matter ever done trials, but having done both myself, I can tell you from experience, firing a weapon is by far the easiest of the two.

It would be physically impossible for that man firing the 6 shots to ever ride trials in his condition.

And just because you start getting nasty and calling me names won't make me back down. In fact it makes you look like you're struggling to keep up.

Nah, it just makes you look stupid when you quote things like that. The person seemed to be making out like he had never fired a gun, I said it's harder to fire a gun than you think. In what f**king way does that mean I'm saying that it's harder to fire a gun than to ride a bike. f**king hell stop clutching a straws and find a decent quote.

Has no-body considered that the guy does not take out 6 empty cartridges, he just changes for a full magasine, if that's what they are called on revolvers?

Impressive, but you guys have GOT to check out 'The Incredible edible internet' at the top of the page, that is too funny. :blink:

Haz

they guy will use a speedloader. this is a cylinder that contains 6 rounds with a clip, the rounds just slide straight into the guns cylinder when the clip is released. the old cases still have to be taken out but seen as though all you do is turn the gun upside down with the cylinder out so its not hard to do fast.

Read it again:

Its there, for you to read. You said it, you should know. You're saying that if a trials rider and a the gunman swapped over, the gunman would pick up trials easier than the trials rider would pick up fast shooting.

But lets face it, you won't admit to it, you're just going to swear more and more, and resort to making rude assumptions about my personal life.

But thats what people do when they lose

Read it again:

Its there, for you to read. You said it, you should know. You're saying that if a trials rider and a the gunman swapped over, the gunman would pick up trials easier than the trials rider would pick up fast shooting.

But lets face it, you won't admit to it, you're just going to swear more and more, and resort to making rude assumptions about my personal life.

But thats what people do when they lose

Kerching that's what someone else said not me. f**king hell.