Lots Of Slams And Crashes - Vid

boon racoon

fook! that guy that had the jet ski or is is a snow mobil thing land on hes head! if he survived that id be amazed

Yeah he did, if it's the same race as I think it was the snow mobile sort of landed on him and rolled off to one side and then he sort of fired of his. Was a bit weird :-

apparently everyone in that video survived their stupidity, including the guy sucked into the jet engine.

and if you watch carefully, the american footballer who lands on his head and bounces seems to snap his forearm :-

p.s the editing is actually pretty good to.

apparently everyone in that video survived their stupidity, including the guy sucked into the jet engine.

and if you watch carefully, the american footballer who lands on his head and bounces seems to snap his forearm  ^_^

p.s the editing is actually pretty good to.

LMFAO!!!! Yeah they just picked him up and stuck him back together again :'(

hahaaha, sorry that really made me laugh

Pretty cool vid and some of those American Football ones were pretty good, bet there's some rugby ones much better than that though :-

Haha, crazy video.

By the way, I saw that video of the guy in the jet engine on tv once- turns out he was saved because his belt buckle got caught on something, and held him from actually getting in the turbines. I think the flame out the back was his jacket or something... not sure though.

(Y)

LMFAO!!!! Yeah they just picked him up and stuck him back together again  (Y)

LOL thats what i thought, but apparently it was on TV and the guy didn't get shredded, the other guys just pulled him back out.

he was new and didn't realise he could get sucked in.

LMFAO!!!! Yeah they just picked him up and stuck him back together again  :(

Nah, he was fine, just a few scratches. It's been on the TV earlier today.

Edited by JT!

Its really hard to respect someone elses Pain! I Cant imagine the fear of that America Footballer who landed on his head and bent his neck, i would have thougt i was paralized!!!!!!! :( :) :) F**k thats scary

Biff