Online Poker Freerolls

nb88

I know ive posted about these before, but i found a great new site:

www.betfredpoker.com

theyve got $750 freeroll tournaments for NL Hold 'em! If any of you know how to play :D . I've won £15...but then i lost it from being an idiot :P but theres 2 tournys tonight that im gonna play in.

Enjoy.

Nozman

I know ive posted about these before, but i found a great new site:

www.betfredpoker.com

theyve got $750 freeroll tournaments for NL Hold 'em! If any of you know how to play  :D . I've won £15...but then i lost it from being an idiot  :P but theres 2 tournys tonight that im gonna play in.

Enjoy.

Nozman

Could I play?? I dunno how to play but can I play?

Could I play?? I dunno how to play but can I play?

Yep...just make an account and download the software :D

search on google for all the hand rankings, takes like 10 mins to learn and then its just practice on timing for bluffs, etc etc :P

Yep...just make an account and download the software  :D

search on google for all the hand rankings, takes like 10 mins to learn and then its just practice on timing for bluffs, etc etc  :P

Bah, if I've never played before what's the chances of me winning big money?

Bah, if I've never played before what's the chances of me winning big money?

My brother taught me to play about 2 months ago, and ive already won about 5 tournaments (played on worldpokerexchange.com - which sucks). So its not hard :D

The house always wins. They take more than they give out, but everyone thinks they're different, that they've got a trick. That's why they keep going back for more.

Its a FREEroll - how can they win? If you withdraw as soon as you win?

How does it pay out? PayPal?

Neteller, e-cheque, bank transfer... I'll do a withdrawal tomorrow but ill only take out about £70 for some echo team forks and try n get it back to £50 again with money games, then withdraw £20....etc etc

me and some mates are going to start playing texas hold 'em...is this similar or same as  NL hold 'em?

Yeah NL is just No limit, so you can bet what you want (Y). Or theres PL (pot limit - bet amount in pot maximum), or limit (which is just shite)

so either way youre still on top?

if you lose you dont get anything and it hasnt cost you anything , but if you win ! you get money for nothing?

Yep

cept you have to sit in front of a computer screen for about 4 hours (Y)

Me bro plays it all the time, we played all last night, didn't get a wink of sleep (Y)

Anyway. We put in about $80, and went in for a massive tounament (782 people) and we came 40th :D Whcih i'm quite pleased as we won $180 :P

Oh yeah, we play on 888.com just download it, its ace :-

Me bro plays it all the time, we played all last night, didn't get a wink of sleep  (Y)

Anyway. We put in about $80, and went in for a massive tounament (782 people) and we came 40th  :D  Whcih i'm quite pleased as we won $180  :P

Oh yeah, we play on 888.com just download it, its ace  :-

Do they have any freerolls? I'm not gonna play for money

I played last night on one of the fun things, one guy was spoiling it because it wasn't for real money he just kept betting all the time. But still, I won like $4000 WOOOO yeah, if only it was real. I didn't understand it at first and thought it was black jack because I only had 2 cards (Y) :">

I played last night on one of the fun things, one guy was spoiling it because it wasn't for real money he just kept betting all the time. But still, I won like $4000 WOOOO yeah, if only it was real. I didn't understand it at first and thought it was black jack because I only had 2 cards :D :">

(Y) i started with playin for play money aswell, quite fun. freerolls rule though, especially for learning :-

7:30 tonight, 750$ one (Y) . I'm not playin on it because my brother is on my PC but ill be playing the sunday special 1000$ one tomorrow.

I wouldnt bother playing the $100 ones as even if you come first you get about a tenner...