Part Time Jobs

MrMonkey

f**king no bitching. As most of you know I've left school instead of doing shitty A2 work, so what part time jobs do you do. I only need one for 3 weeks just to get some money and stuff. So nothing long term, nothing shit like a paper round I mean proper jobs. 2-4 days a week, not 9-5 or anything stupid. Don't mind working at nights etc. Any ideas?

Halfords for mostly dossage and fun.

I have worked there for about a week and it has been fun fun fun for the most part. The guys I work with are super nice aswell. I work 12 hours a week and get £4.32 an hour so thats like...£50 a week, which is more than enough.

Your local pub?

Newsagents?

Corner shop?

:D

EDIT: A few more

Woolworths (I know they take people on for short ammounts of time, my mum works there)

Currys.

PC World.

Tesco.

Anything like that ;)

Edited by Siders77

Halfords for mostly dossage and fun.

I have worked there for about a week and it has been fun fun fun for the most part. The guys I work with are super nice aswell. I work 12 hours a week and get £4.32 an hour so thats like...£50 a week, which is more than enough.

Lol. That's weird. I get paid more than that at my halfords! :P

Yeah. Halfords is f**kin' easy.

Building easy bikes (When I say building I mean putting Pedals, Bars and Front wheel on.)

Chatting shit to customers about Freeride / Hybrid bikes, Tyres, stuff like that.

It's really easy and the people are really nice. It doesn't even feel like work that much to be honest!

It's shit at time when it's uber busy and loads of our 'asian' friends come in though :D

Their Bradford store must get full really quick.....