Grip Sweat

JonPace

I also have this problem, but ever since i started riding i permanantley have sweaty hands it never goes even when i dont ride my hands are sweaty but i just try and ignore it as much as i can. The best way to get around it is to just wipe your hands of on your pants, this usually does the job for me.

Hope it helps. :P" :D

If you want some grips that stop the sweat slip and arn't terrible foam stuff get some ODI Long Necks on the job. Their ribbed (thats right your gf will like them too) so that they take in all the seat in those ribs.

I have a pair on my other bike and need some on mine. Put it this way I have had these ODI Long Necks for over 3 years and are showing slight signs of wear. They last for ages.

If you want some grips that stop the sweat slip and arn't terrible foam stuff get some ODI Long Necks on the job. Their ribbed (thats right your gf will like them too) so that they take in all the seat in those ribs.

I have a pair on my other bike and need some on mine. Put it this way I have had these ODI Long Necks for over 3 years and are showing slight signs of wear. They last for ages.

Listen to the man.

I've been using them for the last 2 years, and I just switched to DMR Zip grips, and I wished I haden't, there nasty compared to longnecks.

They seriously do last for yonks, I'm not sure what hardness I had, but I easily got a years use out of them, and I ripped them when taking them off rather than them wearing out completely.

Get some, and some talc/chalk/anti-P stuff, I'm gonna go back to them.

I find I get this too but find the best thing is to carry a very small towel and tuck it into your trousers or get a beer mat towel and carry that, they are cheap and quickly get rid of sweaty grips and sweaty hands :-.

top idea. berridge was using a tetleys beer towel when we rode bristol last year. ^_^