School......

Liss

MUHAHAHAHAHA I sit here laughing at all schools and all students in the world who have to wear school uniforms  (Y)

I dont have to, 99.99% of all schools in Sweden do not have a school uniform.

And it works fine without.

F''ck all discipline arguements, discipline is not in your clothes, its in your attitude.

If the teacher demands everyone to sit quiet and work, and the students do so thats bloody discipline. No matter what clothes....

Bullying, well at least you cant say something about someones clothes since you wear the same sh!t...

but people arent really disturbed by clothes, they're disturbed by peoples attitudes and how they behave.

Of course I associate different clothing styles with different personalities, but as long as you aren't stupid enough to completely judge someone by their clothes you wont do them any harm, would you?

What do you think? since this has turned into a yes/no to uniform thread anyway keep discussing....

This man's school is like mine. :)

Except occasionally the NEDS beat each other, but that's always funny to watch. :P

I'm as lucky as Peter. I have never seen a school uniform in real life, ever. Only on televizzle and stuff.

The thing is, that the 'preppy' style fashion is getting more and more popular here, and people go out and buy fake school uniforms (with made up names on badges, etc) and wear them, thinking they're the shit.

Strange what happens when you're free to wear whatever.

At my school it is quite separated. People wear what they want, and you can clearly see who is what, and who to stay well away from. If our teachers want us to stfu, they tell us so.

I've never heard -that- much about discipline in neither school nor college here. Our school system works pretty well I think, and I'd be very surprised to see school uniforms in public schools and colleges here, only in the very posh private schools.

I'm as lucky as Peter. I have never seen a school uniform in real life, ever. Only on televizzle and stuff.

The thing is, that the 'preppy' style fashion is getting more and more popular here, and people go out and buy fake school uniforms (with made up names on badges, etc) and wear them, thinking they're the shit.

Strange what happens when you're free to wear whatever.

At my school it is quite separated. People wear what they want, and you can clearly see who is what, and who to stay well away from. If our teachers want us to stfu, they tell us so.

I've never heard -that- much about discipline in neither school nor college here. Our school system works pretty well I think, and I'd be very surprised to see school uniforms in public schools and colleges here, only in the very posh private schools.

I would love to live in Sweden, I might want to f**king learn. Instead of being here thinking "This is shit, there's too many mouthy little shits I wanna beat the f**k out of but going to jail wouldn't seem to be the best thing. As they'll make an example out of me but not all the chavvy runts." The UK f**king sucks at the moment, CANADA HERE I COME.