The World Is Losing Its Colour!

gilly

Loads of manufacturers seem to be discontinuing their colourful parts! :D First i noticed Azonic bars are no longer colourful, merely silver and black, and now my friend has found that gold and red fsa headsets seem to be going.....

Im also led to believe that hope no longer manufacture purple hubs :P

What are we going to do? Bikes will become very boring if this continues, everything will be silver and black!

Why are manufacturers doing this! I'll have to start painting parts myself soon...

Lmao you can get fsa's in gold.

You learn something new everyday.

Yeah i agree we need more colour, i suppose toxin have hit the nail on the head with this problem imo.

yup hope have discontiued purple but therell still be a few kicking about, tis a terrible shame though.

theres always king :P

Bikes will become very boring if this continues, everything will be silver and black!

Just like my bike :D

Most people buy black or silver simply because it looks smarter, and people prefer that look to a crazy coloured one, meaning its just not effective for companies to keep produced multicoloured parts that they don't sell.

I use sliver and black parts becuse i know they'll match if and when i change my parts. If i could build i bike up from scratch, i would make it bling. (Y)

Sorry, its just a saved template i use, whats up with you?

Harry - Littleharrys@hotmail.com

Don't know why, but it's annoying. It's what your sig is for. :)

Dissapointing indeed , there was a time when purple ruled the world , in the distant days of DCD's .

I mourn the demise of colour variations in componentry , I need my blue fix . Oh well , at least I still have 2 pairs of blue sidewalled Schwalbe Space tyres .

im quite against bikes all being the same colour. Love monty, mostly for the fact they did different bikes than long, low and silver

I prefer peoples bikes when they've been sprayed up nicely and when they've taken the time to actually think of a colour scheme and stick to it. Currently my *intended* scheme is either black + blue or silver + blue but its an embarrasing combination of both.

Stop putting your msn address on every post you do! (Y)

Yeah iv noticed this, I want zoo! to start making diffrent colours! like iv seen a blue photoshopped python frame and my gosh its bloody amazing!!

Yer the blue one looks anodised and is the shizzle

Hopefully the local scene seems to be more colorfull...Is a company in Hungary named Magellan. They produce the tucana trials frame.I have a '03, it's gold color, the 2004 with 4 bolt is green, the normal is black, the 2005 4 bolt is a very light silver, the normal is kinda orange. (Y)

And bike+ produce very colorfull pedals..but it's true a lot of silver and black parts...but I think frames still are colorfull...have you seen the 2005 norco moment? interesting brown...hehe

Istvan

Do not matters what bike you have..it matters to ride for fun...