Shit Day

mat hudson

On the otherhand, yesterday was awesome. I went to see Audioslave at the Brixton Academy, which was totally awesome and I got a tee and a poster, because I'm just too cool. :)

Haz

Did they play RATM - Killing in the Name?

They played it on Tuesday (Y) :P

Another good thing about that gig, I got my ticket for £11 instead of £30. Dealtime.

Yep today has been rather shit.

1st, i missed the bus this morning so didnt get into college till 9.30,

2nd, mate got a puncture just after we left kfc for dinner, didnt get back to college till 2.30, hr late.

3rd, had tonnes of CAD work to be in before 4.30 and didn't have enoughtime to finish it because I was late back, so had to rush it so it's probably wrong.

Well, that's about it really.

Tomoora should be good, last day of college till middle of september (Y) :P :)

You Dont know me, your life evolves around this Forum, which happends to have been taken over by girls who think its there place to Gossip and take piss!

Ummm lend us 20p?

I wish I could be as cool as you, i really do, till that day though, I'l stay me..

You (or me...) cant exactly talk either, posing 2sec clips constantly..

Did they play RATM - Killing in the Name?

They played it on Tuesday  :)  :P

Another good thing about that gig, I got my ticket for £11 instead of £30. Dealtime.

Yes! Serious Mosh for that one! \m/ :P \m/ They also played Bulls on Parade with no vocals (crowd sort of filled in there) and 'Sleep now in the Fire' Which chris did sing for, and I have to say, he di pull it off!

I payed full price fo my ticket, but it was well worth it!

Had my injections, t'was alright, Statistics was a piece of proverbial piss. So not so shit afterall, + I can drink tonight! :(

jesus christ laides...bit sad dont you think?

dont really care what you all think of the biff person, but that ''cup of shut the fook up, 2 sugars?'' was pretty funny....

anyways...

its raining, theres a bit ride in notts tomorrow, so please mr sunshine pop your smily face out and get drying out notts.

hopefully tomorrow should be a good day...

at the moment today is wank...bollockings at work, work in general, a snotty nose and its bloody raining.

:)

wow this threads still here, somewhat of a record for me.

had somewhat of a better day though, i went to newport "skate extreme" with mark, and learned to jump the volcano, yeeeeeeeeey

oh and fo gods sake leave that biff guy alone, he said he wont post again so unless you provoke him he probably wont. his prides probabllry at an all time low for loosing an argument to mr monkey. :)

Edited by mathuds0

Tad late but I had a thoroughly good day on Tuesday:

Woke up in the morning, did last minute revision for my last English Lit A-Level Exam, first essay was a bit sketchy but the next essay where I couldn't have any books and I had to compare and contrast to authors and remember quotes = me shitting my pants about it actually went pretty awesome, I managed to remember ~40 quotes and wrote what I thought to be one of my best essays.

Come home, have a pretty marvelmouse lunch consisting of about 4 tastey sandwiches and then go to get my hair bleachy weached, which turned out ok, I felt a bit sketchy about how it'd look but I was pretty chuffed with it, although I do feel as though I should be in Germany going to lots of raves and listening to Scooter.

After that I chilled at home, watched trials dvd, was thoroughly enjoyable, listened to tunes and then cooked my dinner, which was a lurvly stir fry. Then headed down to the beach, met up with lots of people, played some footy. After that I met up with some other guys, went further down the beach to the rocks, where it was fooking warm at midnight as well as really bright due to the full moon reflecting of the water. Had a real nice evening down there, then we walked back to the bakery which allows us to buy food after it's been freshly baked ;) had a bit of a munch out, then came back to mine, watched some Family Guy, and after everyone had left I got to bed at around 3ish, all in all, a pretty rocking day.

• 1 month later...