Fat Phobia

MrMonkey

I seem to have a phobia of fat, weird topic I know. But still I always used to think I was fat from the ages of about 11-14 but I wasn't and I know I ain't now. But even the slightest bit of fat will make me feel a bit queasy, I don't mean normal fatness I mean sort of top end of average type fatness. Dunno why but yeah it just does.

Anyone else got any weird phobias.

I dunno if its a phobia but im terrified of falling off my bike/crashing my car/something else that puts me in a situation where i either can't speak, or i have no legs, or no arms. It makes me feel completely ill even thinking about it. Im terrified of it! Absolutely shit scared. I'd rather be dead than stuck like that for most of my life.

Im also not looking forward to getting old and again incapable of doing the things I enjoy.

Random topic, but yeah, i have a phobia of being fat aswell.... i hate sitting on a wall and my legs squashing out and making them look fat! and i have a phobia of how my hair is, and i also have a phobia of riding in town!!! :lol: :- : sor anywhere wheres theres loads of people... i love quite descreet places!

Eye Balls  ;)

Girls putting on mascara or eye liner, any one touching, rubbing or even fingers close to an eye is just f**king sick  :(

don't watch someone putting in lenses, or try some yourself.

it feels bloody odd the first times! i thought it was kinda scary before, but since i got my contacts, it is fine! it isnt as worrying after youve poked yerself in the eye a couple of times :P :D

Arachibutyrophobia - fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth

You must be kidding?! :P

Lmao my favourites: Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.

Medomalacuphobia- Fear of losing an erection.

Hobophobia- Fear of bums

Edited by PaRtZ

Eye Balls  :)

Girls putting on mascara or eye liner, any one touching, rubbing or even fingers close to an eye is just f**king sick  :D

world5.jpg

(Y)

Can't stand spider, and macrophobia is interesting as i do get a bit panicy when i am waiting for a long time, weird.