Hot Weather

PaRtZ

Is hot weather good or not for riding etc.  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Is hot weather good or not for riding etc.

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care
    • I dont ride
    • I like men

the only bad thing about the heat is not being able to ride for a few hours without bringing water and stuff along.

riding locally for 1-2 hours with no bag is convenient, but in this heat, it's not doable.

been waiting for the summer for a long time now, we've had crap weather in Sweden most of the spring.

roll on NASS!

Todays weather is a lot better than previous days B) It seams the thunderstorm last night got rid of a lot of the humidity.  Today its hot with a slight breeze its lovely (Y)

The south isn't so lucky. Its actually hotter, and more humid. No thunderstorm, no rain, no clouds, no nothing. Just tried to ride, and i was sweating before i had even got my bike from the garage. :lol:

I've decided me and hot weather don't go together. I burn, i never tan, and i just come up with massive spots on my arms. :-

I hate the sun, it need to blow up kill half the world muhahahaha

but seriously, im still burnt from saterday and now im itching loads and i cant concentrate on revision :D

Its best when its dry but cloudy and cold but not windy............. so yer that happenes like a few times a year :P