Scary Things...

Dan6061

Spiders... theres one in my room and its looking at me! 

If it's any consolation, it can't see you. Spiders are really really shortsighted (despite having loads of eyes), they just get sense the vibrations in the floor.

The more you know™

If it's any consolation, it can't see you.  Spiders are really really shortsighted (despite having loads of eyes), they just get sense the vibrations in the floor. 

The more you know™

Oh.... Thanks (Y) means it doesnt know where i am so it can't come attack me!! lol. Little less worried now (Y)

Kerrie. xxx

I really hate the dark, I cant go in a room if its dark, or go anywhere in fact.

Same here, my imagination is far too vivid to cope with the dark!! I can imagine fookign everything in the shadows!

We are PROPER children Mr. Clarskson (Y)

Scary movies are awful as well, i shat it at least 3 times when watching Scary Movie 3....(Y)

Oh.... Thanks  :P  means it doesnt know where i am so it can't come attack me!! lol. Little less worried now (Y)

Kerrie. xxx

If you move or do anything it will know where you are though, it'll sense the vibrations etc >_< Hope you're still feeling safe (Y) HE'S COMING FOR YOU!!!

Does any one ever imagen ur teeth grinding on a ruff surface.

Or sommet like smashing your teeth agianst a curb.

That scarys me but its only i thourght.

Oh and walking in on your parents at it that would be the top of my scare list (Y)

arghhhhhhh (screams like a girl)

im scared of moths

And me!!! Once there was one in my room and i got my little sister to get rid of it for me. She only picked up a hard back book, swung at the moth, the moth came hurling towards me, landed on me and i screamed with pure terror. Possibly the most horrific moment of my life!

Jay (Y)

Do you have flat cainines? My sister had the same sort of thing, and it was wearing her caninines down as she slept so now she has a big plastic thing to bie on instead.

I'm scared of 'jumpy' films, especially when you KNOW it's coming, you know what is coming, but as soon as it does, you experince a brown trouser moment.

Haz

Do you have flat cainines? My sister had the same sort of thing, and it was wearing her caninines down as she slept so now she has a big plastic thing to bie on instead.

My right canine is flat my left one is pointy, that's because I bite with the right hand side of my mouth. I don't gnaw stuff or anything (Y)

Unpredictable situations scare me, I'm all up for spontinuity but when shit goes sour I kinda cack it cause I know its going to end bad ^_^ Worse than that is that something could happen to my gf on the way home from work (she has to walk through the skankest area :-)

James

Or sommet like smashing your teeth agianst a curb.

That scarys me but its only i thourght.

Oh and walking in on your parents at it that would be the top of my scare list   ^_^

arghhhhhhh (screams like a girl)

Did that last week,but hit the floor not a curb

Edited by yoyoyo

I saw a trailer for a new scary film, about some cavers, who crawl through really tight narrow spaces and get attacked by supernatural beings... I think the feeling of being attacked and not being able to get away is pretty scary, I used to dream I was being chased, but when I tried to run away, it felt like I was running through water, I just couldn't move quickly at all.

That and the feeling just before being sick

Smashing your teeth on things **cringes** I hate the feeling tht you could end up smashing yout teeth in and once you have dont it they dont grow back like skin etc.

Yeah I know what you mean when you backflip and you get upside down and you realise that you are going to land flat on your head (not that i have dont it on a bike that must be worse i mean you will have the bike onto of you and all)

Friday night was a wee bit scarry we were in the pool and the local chavs decided to invite themselfs around so there was WW3 in my back yard, with poles beer cans and shoes flying everywhere. Kind of scarry all our bikes laying around the cars out the fornt etc.

Shadows scar me aswell :"> i mean you see one on the way home at night and your mind makes you think the worst of it if oyu know what i mean.

For all the people who have a fear of smashing you teeth, get root canal work done of your front tooth that lasts around 30-40 mins. You won't give a shit after that because it takes sooo long and it's soooo boring your mind will rot away. Doesn't hurt like, but it's boring.

knocking teeth out ain't that bad. i lost my 4 front top teeth from riding. Done my teeth again a couple of times since then too. You go into shock, usually get knocked out, anddon't feel all that much. It hurts afterwards, like the next couple of days, but the teeth thing is ok :P

The bit that really hurts is when the snapped sharp tooth slices your gums to shreds and cuts your lips up :D

john