Scary Things...

Dan6061

basically I'm bored (again)

And was wondering whats a scary thing thats happened to you...

for example: being in the dark alone and seeing someone/something.

I can't think of any at the moment, but I will when I do (Y)

When I was younger I swear I saw a witch flying in the evening sky. Also once when I got up to go to the toilet, I opened the door and there was this litt grey ghost dressed like a victorian boy standing there.Then once I had a dream that an alsation was having a fit in my house and died, the next day my uncle's dog died!I swear,my house is built on an old Indian burial ground or something! (Y)

all the villages around me are connected by big long roads surrounded by a few house's and farms. I was riding back from town in the early hours of the morning and I heard cries of a small child sounded like a girl coming from one of the barns I stopped and realised I wasnt dreaming, as you can tell when your on a big long road in the pitch black with that happening it scared me to f**k, still ride down that road though at night just peddle faster when I go past that barn/farm and yes I phone the police and they did nothing. Im not scared of the dark and supernatural spirits ( not sure if I believe in it though) they fascinate more than anything.

pinky

House Of Wax scared me quite a bit, the whole melting of the building thing wasn't nice.

Apart from that i get occasionaly scared of the dark, and menacing chav's don't do much for my blood pressure either.  (Y)

Shit i'm seeing that with the girlfriend on wednesday! I'm gunna look like a little girl if she doesn't get really scared like she *says* she will haha!

I hate going up and down stairs when it's dark and your on your own. Sometimes I feel like I'm being followed and shit it and have to run down the stairs as I'm too scared to look behind! eeek (Y)

knowing when you are upside down doing a backflip, that you haven't pulled hard enough. On a big flip, you have time to wet your knickers and turd yourself, just before you land on your head. (Y)

Situations scare me , not spiders or heights etc, but shitty situations with gimps trying to steal your bike an kick off.

When i dislocated my ankle last time i was real scared straight away. I thought it was snapped and was scared to look incase it was. I was relieved to see it straight, although popped out lol.

john

My sisters driving. She has no regard for curbs or speed limits, and her car is not designed to take corners that fast...

Other than that, drowing. Seriously, I don't think there is a worse way of dying, waiting untill you have to breathe in and fill your lungs full of water, spending your last moments alive in excrutiating pain, gagging and coughing...

other week, walked back from my mates house with 2 friends (party/bbq) and he lives in a big house in the countryish area near me.....and down a farm road, looked to our left and we saw this white horse in darkness, it was like it was glowing.....bloody scary that was, and then heard moaning, yet figured it was a dog somewhere.......but the horse looked so much like a ghost.

other week, walked back from my mates house with 2 friends (party/bbq) and he lives in a big house in the countryish area near me.....and down a farm road, looked to our left and we saw this white horse in darkness, it was like it was glowing.....bloody scary that was, and then heard moaning, yet figured it was a dog somewhere.......but the horse looked so much like a ghost.

Maybe it was a unicorn.