10 Things You Will Need

trials_pimp

3) A large selection of guns comprising of M4a1's, Stehr Aug's, AWM's, Desert Eagles, MP5's, P90's (Yes i do play counterstrike) and maybe a couple of M60's to guard my flat with. Lots of grenades too

That would be Steyr, why take the AWM when you can have a Barrett. Same with Desert Eagles they're big, fat and heavy. M60s once again they're a big outdated go for the M249 Saw. No love for the home land weapons though, Enfield L85A1 :lol: Nor the daddy of all real guns, Ak-47. It won't jam and it's in 3 parts you know you want it.

theres more dangerous things out there than Terrorists :lol: and guns.......................................ME  :-

Recently you've been posting more shit than an entire herd of cows. Any reason for this??

You may of even beaten me and other shit posters in the shit posting recently. That's me and the others collectively.

Recently you've been posting more shit than an entire herd of cows. Any reason for this??

You may of even beaten me and other shit posters in the shit posting recently. That's me and the others collectively.

Oh no go tell mummy kins i have posted something that offends you, YOu are not a MOD so be quiet, if you behave I'll give you a strawberry

Oh no go tell mummy kins i have posted something that offends you, YOu are not a MOD so be quiet, if you behave I'll give you a strawberry

Did I say it offended me you f**king moron. Go and find your second brain cell then come back when you can compare, f**king retarded cu.nt.

oi you set of 1st school girls, pack it in.

If you want to have a handbag fight, go to www.im_a_raving_mincer.co.uk/itakeitinthemeatpassage.handbagfight

Now back to the topic at hand.

One more vital instument of world conquer.

An army of rocket launchin peguins :lol: