One Handers

PaRtZ

Try doing a crank flip on the backwheel. Iv almost got it, i just cant get my front foot on the pedal quick enough (Y)

I can do normal crank flips just roling along though >_< :D

AH crankflips :) the best trick! (Y) i used to do crank flips on the back wheel (ones where you just jump and land back on them) on drop offs all the time, but once, i missed the pedals, and well you can imagine what hit my frame :P then i fell to the floor and hit them again on the frame, try crank flip bunny hops, they are hard :P I've nearly got it, or crank flip endo, they pretty eaiser beacuase you can hold your weight over the bars till they come back. ooo i just lernt double crank flips on flat as well :D

Edited by Ingram

It took me all the way till this post for me to realise that......  (Y)"  lol

The only way you can raise your left hand is if you have a spanish bike, with the brakes the wrong way round.

...i think. (Y)

it's not going up, it's going up as the bars spin a bit clockwise.

the right hand is going up in the air.

i do it the other way though, i lift my left hand up in the air.

The only way you can raise your left hand is if you have a spanish bike, with the brakes the wrong way round.

...i think.  (Y)

Amist all your frantic typing, you evidently forgot the lifelong skill of reading.

(Y)