Monkey's Masturbation Theory

MrMonkey

Im not being a dick here or anything harsh but im gonna put my 3 pence in anyway about girls in general since this is a forum:

Girls finger ....... FACT

Girls invented beastiality ....... FACT

80% are heartless and borderline filth ...... FACT ( read the FHM confessions extra mag that came out this month or last... its just wrong what they do )

if they deny it they are liars... FACT

Oh yea... and if you wanna think your one of the big boys... you gotta know how to jack yerself off with both hands (simultaneously or singular dependent on FACTORS). Going fakie is an art .. not a joke.

Edited by Spacemunkee

Im not being a dick here or anything harsh but im gonna put my 3 pence in anyway about girls  in general since this is a forum:

Girls finger ....... FACT

Girls invented beastiality ....... FACT

80% are heartless and borderline filth ...... FACT ( read the FHM confessions extra mag that came out this month or last... its just wrong what they do )

if they deny it they are liars... FACT

Oh yea... and if you wanna think your one of the big boys... you gotta know how to jack yerself off with both hands (simultaneously or singular dependent on FACTORS). Going fakie is an art .. not a joke.

I'm left handed naturally but started with my right, therefore I could move to my left with ease. :'( :lol: I'M A BIG BOY MOMMY WATCH ME MASTURBATE WITH BOTH HANDS.

haha

quality. oh, and...

Yes I have and Yes I do

It doesn't turn me on

I do it with my best mates

I know i'm not a lesbian thanx

Me and my mates know it gets lads going so it's always a laugh

I don't do it all the time

so yeh....

don't see why it's a big deal really

jenn<3XX

we want some video evidence too...

gettin board o the same 'free clips' online. ah well, 1 more week til i'm sleepin with the missus everynite again. in ur face, wankers!! (take that as u will (damn! done it again!!! (oh i give up (errrrrrr))))

smithy

ask any hot girl for her number. summer lovin, and all that. beats wankin. havin a beautiful young lady do the deeds for u. leavin ur hands free for.............. the tv remote, and a cold pint!!

Caution! this can result in severe damage to the crotch area, and u may have to resort back to wanking for a number of weeks (unless u buy her somthin REALLY nice)

smithy

ask any hot girl for her number.  summer lovin, and all that.  beats wankin.  havin a beautiful young lady do the deeds for u.  leavin ur hands free for.............. the tv remote, and a cold pint!!

Caution!  this can result in severe damage to the crotch area, and u may have to resort back to wanking for a number of weeks (unless u buy her somthin REALLY nice)

smithy

Don't tell me that now :( You're making me feel worse. I SHALL find her. Next hot girl I see and who looks at me (:lol: kinda thing) I'm gna get her number. I was eye'd up in the supermarket with my mum too :'(

I think I'm just checking out too many girls really obviously and they're giving me 'f**k off' looks :P

:P

haha

quality.  oh, and...

we want some video evidence too...

gettin board o the same 'free clips' online.  ah well, 1 more week til i'm sleepin with the missus everynite again.  in ur face, wankers!!  (take that as u will (damn!  done it again!!! (oh i give up (errrrrrr))))

smithy

Where the hell is this quote?

Yes I have and Yes I do

It doesn't turn me on

I do it with my best mates

I know i'm not a lesbian thanx

Me and my mates know it gets lads going so it's always a laugh

I don't do it all the time

so yeh....

don't see why it's a big deal really

jenn<3XX

Dam it i thort it was on about masturbating. (Y)

found it int kissing thread

Edited by Davetrials