Internet Gaming

Trials Punk

What games you play reguarly over the internet?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What games you play reguarly over the internet?

• Call Of Duty
    • Call Of Duty UO
    • World Of Warcraft
    • Counter Strike
    • Counter Strike Source
    • Other Counter Strike Game
    • Zero Alpha
    • Other (Please State)
    • Multiple (Please State)

If you don't play these games over the net, don't VOTE.

If you do play one or more of these games please say;

What game(s) it is

What server you use reguarly

Clans, Groups ect that you are in

Your x-fire if you use it. (If not find it on google usefull for gamers keeping track of friends online)

For me its

Call Of Duty, Call Of Duty UO, Counter Strike

Server I use all the time is All Day Bunk

Belong to a clan thing called =IoU=

X-Fire is trialslife

Just a usefull thing here for people who play games to play against people they know off the forum or from riding.

Think how many people on here would like to kill someone on this forum, over and over again.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein . ( Online Multiplayer.)

Massively addictive and absorbing game . I really enjoy cooperating with people I've never met to achieve strategic objectives . Interestingly , despite being themed on warfare and involving furious fire-fights , there's always a really friendly vibe between players .

I'd be interested if anyone else here plays it , if so I'm called Denethor , and can be found splattered across the walls on the Krynn and B.A.D servers .

Rejected many invitations to join clans , and tend to choose supporting roles ie: Medic , Engineer . Don't bother with Enemy Territory , it's RTCW's poorer cousin .

I'm devoting increasingly much time to the game , I actually found myself watching a war film and thinking : L337 ! Pwnzorrd t3h n00bs !1One1!! :"> .

Edited by Endohopper

Return to Castle Wolfenstein . ( Online Multiplayer.)

Massively addictive and absorbing game . I really enjoy cooperating with people I've never  met to achieve strategic objectives . Interestingly , despite being themed on warfare and involving furious fire-fights , there's always a really friendly vibe between players .

I'd be interested if anyone else here plays it , if so I'm called Denethor , and can be found splattered across the walls on  the Krynn and B.A.D servers .

Rejected many invitations to join clans , and tend to choose supporting roles ie: Medic , Engineer . Don't bother with Enemy Territory , it's RTCW's poorer cousin .

I'm devoting increasingly much time to the game , I actually found myself watching a war film and thinking : L337 ! Pwnzorrd t3h n00bs !1One1!!    :">  .

Lmao

If you like that game Call OF Duty 2 is coming out soonish. Thats one to get, lots of close combat and also huge battlefields to play on.

Battlefield 1942 mod - Desert Combat

-=DR=- Dirty Rats clan server or FFC Basrah only server

I'm in -=DR=- Dirty Rats clan, we're all waiting to move to BF2 if it's any good and we're steadily growing as time goes on

www.dirtyratsclan.com - down at the moment due to issues with host lol

Counter-Strike Source

Any server running cs_office

I'm in CoL* - Creators of Legends clan but I tend to only cover for missing players as I'm more devoted to my DC clan

I also occasionally play Dawn of War and Return to Castle Wolfenstein but only when I've somehow got bored with the other 2 games :)"

If I wanted to play games such as World Of Warcraft on my mac.

Would I have to buy it, or obtain it through other methods; P2P? Torrents etc?

need to buy it, only onlien game, and have serial codes......which you type in, and then buy pre paid game cards to play. and enter them codes.

If I wanted to play games such as World Of Warcraft on my mac.

Would I have to buy it, or obtain it through other methods; P2P? Torrents etc?

I'm sure you'd have to buy it. You could get it through p2p or a terrent. But we do not speak of such things on this forum. :-"

World Of Warcraft

Planetside

Counter Strike 1.6

Counter Strike Source

Day of Defeat

Day of Defeat Source when it comes out

Battlefield Vietnam

Battlefield 2 Demo and Retail when it comes out

Star Wars Galaxies

Risk Your Life (If I'm unbelievably bored)

Mu Online (Pile of shit but fun on the odd occassion)

Plan Of Attack

The Bitter End HL2 Mod

Cossacks 2

All I can think of at the moment.