Asking Girls Out

Wayne-king

I just gave my number to a girl literally 13minuets ago. Was just talking to her for ages (in the cold street sat in the road) and after 3 hours we decided to go in, and I was like "shame you gotta go to school tomorow" and she was like "yeah let me have your number so I can txt you early in the morning"

:blink:

Random way to do it, but its goooood :'(

just go up to her on your own and make sure your flies are done up and you dont have a hefty boggie hanging out your nose holes. then just push yourself and say "hello my name is miles" but not in a steven hawkins kind of way... and then go on to say... "my mate james is ginger and lives in swindon and told me to say this so dont laugh at me, laugh at him, but i think your very pretty and i would like it if we could get to know each other, heres my number (add "bitch" *here* for gangster affect if you want, never know she might be into that sort of thing) if you wanna text and chat".

then say "oh browsticks, im late for my 4 minutes past the 4th hour of the day meeting with my accountant, must dash dahhhhhhhhhhhlin"

you will look like a right tit with that last line but would be funny

oh my god That would soo work, well it would work on me..

Haha, i love your bit "never know she might be into that sort of thing"..

And that end bit has to be said!!

But seriously seriously, that would work..i recon..

I actually got chatting to this lad at a gig before, and i got on with him really well, it was extremely random i didn't know him and neither did my friends i just started talking to him, didn't ask for his number cos i thought he was gunna say go away, but Haha the lovelyness of the internet these days, i went onto his bands website and on their forum found his address, and Tra-La i have talked to him since, and i am promised guestlist next time...

So you could always try and search for her email for msn or something maybe, always works if you have friends and they send those stupid chain letters to check the address's they send them to...HAHa ohh dear i have revealed what i do...

Sad Sad Gurl..

LOVELOVEX

my 2cents...

extreme amounts of alcohol!!! haha. i liked this girl Simone. 6ft blonde, lovely smile, awesome girl, drinks like a fish........ anyways, knew her from college, but not all that well. then, by chance, met her in a club one night after about 8 pints. did the old 'i know u from college!' blah blah blah. bought her drink. ended up kissin her. just celebrated 18months together! and before this, i'd never really had a girlfriend. too shy :">

i say, just try catchin her alone, and say hello n find out a little about her. make it obvious ur into her, without bein too forward n scary (doesn't work, bin there) n ask if u cud meet up some time. she may tell u to take a runnin jump. but just maybe u'll end up with the most perfect person u've ever met.......

i love u simone :-

'miffy

im at southdowns, but i aint in till friday :P lol i didnt actually realise you were 17 till alex told me! i thought u were still doing GCSE's! :"> 

i had the perfect opportunity to talk to her today, she was sat in the cafe with one of her mates (who is also EXTREMELY fit) for at leat an hour! no more than a few feet away from me, but i didnt have the balls to talk to her! ;) told you im hopeless :-

I'm not 17 (Y) well not till saturday :) so everyone wish me a happy birthday in 2 days ok!?

Miles seriously, invite her to a party, just have one, I'll come :P, its such a good way to get to no somebody, your both a bit drunk so you can be all foolish and funny and she'll laugh herself to tears and then you'll hug and dance and you'll take her outside, stick her one, come back in and fall asleep mumbling "Wasn't that good"

James :(

couldnt get it up ay dave (Y) she told me all about it.

i was riding yesturday, and im sure this girl was giving me the eye while sucking on an ice pop. :P

The temptation is to say was it a ginger ice pop (Y) But I decided against it. And I will say this, if she offers her eye to you she must be interested as she won't be able to judge distances for the rest of her life.

Me and scouse phil went and had a chat with some hotties yesterday, was possibly the most awkward thing ever.

thats cause you dont have the skills, not saying i do, but im pretty damn cool :P :)

and what do you expect going over with phil, he sounds propper scouse. so as soon as they hear him talk they are gunna run. unless he puts on his "non scouse accent" on, but then he sounds jordy :P LMFAO! JORDY HAHAHAHAHHAHA *had to be there* :P

only kidding phil (Y) :P

thats cause you dont have the skills, not saying i do, but im pretty damn cool :P  :)

and what do you expect going over with phil, he sounds propper scouse. so as soon as they hear him talk they are gunna run. unless he puts on his "non scouse accent" on, but then he sounds jordy :P LMFAO! JORDY HAHAHAHAHHAHA *had to be there* :P

only kidding phil (Y) :P

You should hear him when hes with other scousers, its a bloody different language.

Edited by Davetrials

haha, they talk like really fast and nod loads and say "i, ye, lets rob a 4 year ol' for iz sweeties" do they?

I talk really fast and miss words out, I'm from St Helens like so I dunno what people from Liverpool are like. I understand most scousers it's southerners I struggle with.