Asking Girls Out

Wayne-king

That was...

random.

(N)

But highly amusing, probably because I'm tired though.

Just make an effort to seem interested in what they are saying to you, if you think she's a pretty cool then it's probably worth hooking up with her, if she's a brainless moron just give her your friends number Mwa ha ha (unlucky 'Pete').

Tom (Y)

The, "Hey, have you seen my giraffe ;)" line :D Works a charm I tell thee :D.

Miles are you still pussying out :( I tell you what, I'll come to college with you and talk to her for you ;) Can't promise she wont fall for me, but my lady friend wouldn't be to impressed ^_^

James ;)

The, "Hey, have you seen my giraffe ;)" line :D Works a charm I tell thee ;).

Miles are you still pussying out :( I tell you what, I'll come to college with you and talk to her for you :D Can't promise she wont fall for me, but my lady friend wouldn't be to impressed ^_^

James :D

yeh do that if you want James! ;) lol

umm. lets see. you know her name and you know she likes dancing. why don't you organize a party and ask her if she wold like to go. then at the party you can get to know her get to know each other and get a bit close in a dance or two.

there is the option of just going up to her and asking for her number but she may just treat you as a stranger and tell you to f**k off.

try making eye contact with her. if she looks away straight away she may like you. if she keeps looking at you umm, she may like you. lol. you can tell buy the way she looks at you if she interested + she will keep looking back at you.

oooooooor you could go up to her and say 'i threw a penguin into a iceberg, do you know why? well i need to break the ice some how' lol.

hope this helps you and good luck.

scruff :(

LMFAO!. ye dirt biker, "i would wanna jump in your pants that second"

im sooooooooooooooooo going to have to use that.

i allways confuse the crap out of gals, really isnt good. :) i have found myself in a gay (shes not actually gay) girl situation, hahaha.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

you allways get a blonde

X_DITZ QUEEN_X      aka bobby!!!  yummy white choc buttons...  says:

hey

Selectbikes.com - Engageclothin.co.uk - james you need to grow up and get yourself a g/f you immature basterd. says:

10 ton polor bear

lovely

what bout it..

Selectbikes.com - Engageclothin.co.uk - james you need to grow up and get yourself a g/f you immature basterd. says:

always breaks the ice

is it ment to?

Edited by James_Porter

hey

10 ton polor bear

lovely

what bout it..

always breaks the ice

is it ment to?

:) :(

That made me spit bits of apple all over my monitor. :)

Dan

LMFAO!. ye dirt biker, "i would wanna jump in your pants that second"

im sooooooooooooooooo going to have to use that.

i allways confuse the crap out of gals, really isnt good.  :)  i have found myself in a gay (shes not actually gay) girl situation, hahaha.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

you allways get a blonde

Dannis funny, lol.

Miles were do you go? Im not back to 6th form till monday :P

James :o

im at southdowns, but i aint in till friday :P lol i didnt actually realise you were 17 till alex told me! i thought u were still doing GCSE's! :">

i had the perfect opportunity to talk to her today, she was sat in the cafe with one of her mates (who is also EXTREMELY fit) for at leat an hour! no more than a few feet away from me, but i didnt have the balls to talk to her! :'( told you im hopeless :blink:

i had the perfect opportunity to talk to her today, she was sat in the cafe with one of her mates (who is also EXTREMELY fit) for at leat an hour! no more than a few feet away from me, but i didnt have the balls to talk to her! :'( told you im hopeless :blink:

should have lobbed a spork at her.

Can't u get a few mates to go with you kinda thing, could be a laugh, turn it into a mission kinda thing haha.

I'm always much louder when im with others, verging on mouthy, but pretty quiet on my tod, might bring you abit more confidence :blink:

Can't u get a few mates to go with you kinda thing, could be a laugh, turn it into a mission kinda thing haha.

I'm always much louder when im with others, verging on mouthy, but pretty quiet on my tod, Or I will spray disinfectant down her bum, works a charm... :blink:

:'( Nice one.

Edited by Adds

going up to her on your own would be better, i would think " ah feck off" if a mob of girls came up to me, but it would never happen to so dunno why i am even thinking about what i would do :blink: . haha

just go up to her on your own and make sure your flies are done up and you dont have a hefty boggie hanging out your nose holes. then just push yourself and say "hello my name is miles" but not in a steven hawkins kind of way... and then go on to say... "my mate james is ginger and lives in swindon and told me to say this so dont laugh at me, laugh at him, but i think your very pretty and i would like it if we could get to know each other, heres my number (add "bitch" *here* for gangster affect if you want, never know she might be into that sort of thing) if you wanna text and chat".

then say "oh browsticks, im late for my 4 minutes past the 4th hour of the day meeting with my accountant, must dash dahhhhhhhhhhhlin"

you will look like a right tit with that last line but would be funny :'("

i have had way to many ideas in this topic

Edited by James_Porter