Y.m.s.a , Carsington Pastures. Sunday

Ill be there , with chris ( wally ) riding the chav wagon :P expect to see the same mtley crew as i saw last time :D ..

Is this location goood..?? no-one seems to have ever rode it..?? :)

Any ideas if the track down to the spot is as bad as the last place....if it is ill be parking my car elsewhere because it wont go down that tract :) .

Anyways :P Seeya'll there :P

Im going with todge but not entering  :D

Would I be able to ride the rocks that arnt part of the sections?

Todge said he isnt taking you unless you ride. :D So you got to.

And if you do go with Todge make sure you look after the keys, as he is useless with them. He managed to lock us out of the car at 11oclock a night in kings lynn last night. (Y)

This comp is the same day as the Hampshire competition. I had the choice to either drive a maximum of 1 hour to ride what I class as crap natural, or drive about 3 hours to ride 'proper' decent natural :D

I have chosen to ride some 'proper' natural and travel hundreds of miles more :D

See you all Sunday (Y)

This comp is the same day as the Hampshire competition. I had the choice to either drive a maximum of 1 hour to ride what I class as crap natural, or drive about 3 hours to ride 'proper' decent natural (N)

I have chosen to ride some 'proper' natural and travel hundreds of miles more :D

See you all Sunday :D

well from aust is saying...sounds like you shouldnt bother (Y)

Ill be there again, seeing if i can beat my record for the most 5's. (Y)

Cant wait, ive been riding alot of natural so i hope to do better than last time, but i really like the laid back atmosphere and having a laugh and talking. So who cares?

Cant wait :D

I love natural!! If its a crap place ill just retire and go ride somewhere else :D

Ill be there again, gonna try my best to get in the top three in inter...

With some sleep this time, might be able to do it... placed 5th last time with 2hours sleep and lack of natty riding.

See you all there (Y)

As andy said, loads of places to ride just up the road if this place really is crap...

I think Aust is lying, so that noone turns up and he wins :- :wub:

Seb

Edit: just popped carsington pasture into google...

m4701007.jpg

or

m4701008.jpg

Looks quite good to me...

Edited by SebJT