Gcse Graphics Project

Dave 221

Hey all, I have taken Graphics for gcse, and now is the time where we have to do our major long coursework, now i have a problem, i WAS going to do a logo on a t-shirt as you need a 2d and a 3d peice, for exaple 2d= a logo, and 3d= a box fot that logo to go on, But, im not aloud to do a logo on a t-shirt, as it isnt really a 3d peice, so, i was wondering if any of you out there could recomend any thing that i could make with my logo to go with, oh, must be trials related folks (Y)

dave

we did radio's . It was all about promotion, basically make the sticker/transfer whatever really big and make the radio/box etc stand out and have some significance to the company. Hope this helps, its what we had to do any way.

Lil Dan

I advertised a bike company who were supposedly setting up a stall at the Bike show. For my 3D things i made:

Promotional stand

Magazine

Leaflets

Business cards

Stickers

DVD

Keyring

T-shirt

Poster

Hope this helps. (Y)

Erm..

I had to do something on behalf of a local or acessable museum.

I did the NMPFT = National Museum of Photography, Film and Television.

Did a website, promotional poster, and then a box to send info in the post.

Website took a week. Poster took half an hour, 50 mins including printing. Then the box took f**king ages, like 4 weeks lol.

I did loads at home on my Mac so I was realy pleased since I finished with time to make them all High A grades. Just got my Coursework marks back and I got 99% of the possible marks that you can get (of 60%) so I'm pretty happy with that :D

Just do something for BT or Onza or something? (Y)

Hey all, I have taken Graphics for gcse, and now is the time where we have to do our major long coursework, now i have a problem, i WAS going to do a logo on a t-shirt as you need a 2d and a 3d peice, for exaple 2d= a logo, and 3d= a box fot that logo to go on, But, im not aloud to do a logo on a t-shirt, as it isnt really a 3d peice, so, i was wondering if any of you out there could recomend any thing that i could make with my logo to go with, oh, must be trials related folks (Y)

dave

Logo on T-shirt = 2D designing covered.

Point-of-sale Unit for selling T-Shirts in a shop = 3D designing covered.

Logo on T-shirt = 2D designing covered.

Point-of-sale Unit for selling T-Shirts in a shop = 3D designing covered.

Thanks for all the replies, helped alot, most probably will go for this idea though, great work all :huh: , is it easy to get 'A's and things then?

dave

For one project i made a trials exibission, complete with stands and podiums for new models that have been released.

My final big coursework project consisted of a shop. I chose to do a surf shop, so made the exterior and interior all nice and prrretty!

On both i went for the more simplistic designs, tried to keep everything a clean white finish. Look really smart. Teacher said although it was quite simple, it was brilliant cos i spent more time accurately scaleing things etc, rather than everyone else who whacked as much paint on everything as possible. If you wanna paint stuff, do Art gcse?!

My whole class made a model villae thing and we each had our own part (mine was a stadium) and they were all flatpack.

We made the box it went in.

We did the course backwards though so we made our models first then did the folder work.

Thanks,

Callum

That's cool, better than most ideas. But my main point of quoting your thing was why under your picture does it say "Tis me there that is" When you're from Essex? And obviously don't have a Yorkshire farmer like accent. And why do you say Thanks Callum and they end of every post? Are you thanking Callum, or are you saying thanks for reading? Or thanks for looking, or thanks for making this post so I could post in it, or thank you god for giving me such a enormous penis. I dunno, I'm confused.

That's cool, better than most ideas. But my main point of quoting your thing was why under your picture does it say "Tis me there that is" When you're from Essex? And obviously don't have a Yorkshire farmer like accent. And why do you say Thanks Callum and they end of every post? Are you thanking Callum, or are you saying thanks for reading? Or thanks for looking, or thanks for making this post so I could post in it, or thank you god for giving me such a enormous penis. I dunno, I'm confused.

erm.....does it really matter THAT much (Y)