Koxx Or Monty ?

newb

which is better ?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. which is better ?

• koxx xtp
    • monty x-lite 05

i have ridden both these bikes and have the monty ti o5. This i think as do many others that the monty is the best mod bike this year. it sits on the back wheel amazingly and weights alot less than the xtp. not only this the monty's seem to be made from stronger alluminium and they dont dent anywhere near as easy as a koxx. Infact they are amazingly strong. Also the montys are short but the bb was moved back 1 cm for 2005. This makes them bike amazingly comfortable to ride even for very tall riders yet it still keeps it's flicky quality. Why not speak to Barbara at www.cleanbikes.co.uk i'm sure she would give you a very good price on a monty and will tell you everything you want to know (Y)

-Hugh

i have ridden both these bikes and have the monty ti o5. This i think as do many others that the monty is the best mod bike this year. it sits on the back wheel amazingly and weights alot less than the xtp. not only this the monty's seem to be made from stronger alluminium and they dont dent anywhere near as easy as a koxx. Infact they are amazingly strong. Also the montys are short but the bb was moved back 1 cm for 2005. This makes them bike amazingly comfortable to ride even for very tall riders yet it still keeps it's flicky quality. Why not speak to Barbara at www.cleanbikes.co.uk i'm sure she would give you a very good price on a monty and will tell you everything you want to know (Y)

-Hugh

pretty much somed it up!!

MONTY for me!

joE! :)