Post A Pic Of Yourself

PythonRider

To bring back the emo arguement...

Why are all the emo photos of people always looking into the bottom left corner?

I know a lot of people who are 'emo'...it doesn't bother me as long as they do it and shut up about it. Never, ever claim yourself to be part of a 'group' or 'scene'...its just stupid.

Everyone is aware your 'emo' so theres no need to tell us.

The clothes, fair enough, wear tight jeans, do what the f**k you want, be PLEASE...*sigh*...just pull them up? I don't want to look up and see some greasy 12 year old's arse right in front of me.

As previously said by Mark, but I will enforce it again...YOUR NOT BEING DIFFERENT.

And the 'cool to be random', its not 'cool', its f**king pathetic, you really think I enjoy it when I ride in Derby and someone screams 'Matt' a the top of their voice and comes over running to me to give me a 'hug' and then brag about how many fags they've smoked.

And then they call over their friends, all male, that stand there looking gormless and talking about what is in effect, utter bollocks, and they come out with some comment like;

'Wouldn't it be funny if a cow was riding your bike onto the sea'

...Wow...Comedy genius.

Oh, and by the way. You emo lot all seem to be sat about doing nothing at weekends...so why don't you do something decent and start up a new thing? Well...not a 'new' thing because it'll probably be shit, but ring Bez up and get raves going again.

I wonder what the next craze will be...we've had hippies, punks, disco, ravers, emo, goth...everything really, lol. Anyone willing to take bets? I think we're about due for a big new drug craze.

To bring back the emo arguement...

Why are all the emo photos of people always looking into the bottom left corner?

I know a lot of people who are 'emo'...it doesn't bother me as long as they do it and shut up about it. Never, ever claim yourself to be part of a 'group' or 'scene'...its just stupid.

Everyone is aware your 'emo' so theres no need to tell us.

The clothes, fair enough, wear tight jeans, do what the f**k you want, be PLEASE...*sigh*...just pull them up? I don't want to look up and see some greasy 12 year old's arse right in front of me.

As previously said by Mark, but I will enforce it again...YOUR NOT BEING DIFFERENT.

And the 'cool to be random', its not 'cool', its f**king pathetic, you really think I enjoy it when I ride in Derby and someone screams 'Matt' a the top of their voice and comes over running to me to give me a 'hug' and then brag about how many fags they've smoked.

And then they call over their friends, all male, that stand there looking gormless and talking about what is in effect, utter bollocks, and they come out with some comment like;

'Wouldn't it be funny if a cow was riding your bike onto the sea'

...Wow...Comedy genius.

You know what realy dont know why i looked into the bottom left corner how strange.

Oh, and by the way. You emo lot all seem to be sat about doing nothing at weekends...so why don't you do something decent and start up a new thing? Well...not a 'new' thing because it'll probably be shit, but ring Bez up and get raves going again.

I wonder what the next craze will be...we've had hippies, punks, disco, ravers, emo, goth...everything really, lol. Anyone willing to take bets? I think we're about due for a big new drug craze.

Well to be fair, what is there to do? Most emo kids are 13-16 who cant drive or have a job so they just hang out, Pritty much the same as every other kid does i supose, what would you do if you didnt have your bike or your hobbys?

Me about a year ago. Need to trim me fringe a bit..

wray

Whaaooo Phill Feeney look alike!

Edited by wayneone