Let The Shit Tv Begin

Davetrials

Shittest program ever created. Damn I hate it so much. I don't understand why people sit on their arses watching people sit on their arses.

I hate it.. the idea of watching a bunch of annoying twats (purposly selected to annoy each other) in a house doesnt appeal for some reason  :)

It really is the biggest pile of shite to ever get on television, no offence but you must be an idiot if you find this entertaining. Or very bored.

Could someone explain what part of this show is appealing to watch?

lesley_hp.jpg

haha she gives Huddersfield a BAD name by the look of her :)
she's like the tipical bitchy, chav, slag, tart type of lass at school haha
i hate her! :)

bring it on kamall haha he ruels ;) :)

like not even 24 hours with them all been in there and there all battling haha
I LOVE IT!!

just watchin it now :D"

No i meant like every other girl in hudds besides you and ashlee gives hudds a bad name

My heads huge though so if i could anyone could  :)

haha ok.. i'll buy that :)

but they will look slightly smaller on telly haha :)"

i even find her acsent odd.. i dont really talk like that.....do i? ;) :D

Any one see the guy wearing the t-bird t-shirt. <_<

Also any one noticed that that posh political guy sounds like Stewie off 'Family Guy'?

Mary to win. :)

Edited by JT!

Any one see the guy wearing the t-bird t-shirt.  :)

Also any one noticed that that posh political guy sounds like Stewie off 'Family Guy'?

Mary to win.  :P

Marys prob the most down to earth person in there, her values suck in some respects but most are souind.

Everyone else has their head up their own arse. Big brother knows how to create stereotypes and reinforce them

Edited by Michael Hardman

oh my god I've been missing out!!!

Tis fookin funny as hell!

How many gay people in there?? :)

That black Derrik guy does my bonce in!!

For that matter, all of them do my head in espically Mary and that gay ass Craiiiiiggg!

That argument last nite was well funny!

The only normal one is Maxwell and that sam!

Anyway its on in 10 mins! WOOOOOO :P

(god im sad)

• 4 weeks later...

its getting tense in there!!

i didn't like derrick at the start but now i actually think hes got them all sussed..

i hate science cant stand annoying people like that.. yer ok hes quite intelergent

but i hate how he says "YEAH" at like the end of every sentence, and he then starts arguments and then turns the table around :(

jees.. i know he's from Leeds n all that but i seriously hate people like that.

and saskia(sp)

hate her too she's a bitch, like derrick said a bully.. thinks she is it.. has her little finger rapped around maxwell anthony(sp) and craig

i'm glad roberto went because he was just like a pedo just seemed really fake

also that new girl.. forgetten her name..

she's got alot of depth to her.. i think she' gonna clash with saskia.. because of her boob's lol and i think her personality is abit stubon and selfish and loves to catch all the lad's eye.. and i think she will do something or play anthony ..maybe

or somehow win maxwell off saskia lol

also ugean(sp) i think he will bore the other house mates to what he has to say about utter non-sense lol. and i think he will start to hang around with makosies(sp) lot..

seen as there in two halfs.. (us and them ) lol

hehe i'm lovin' it (Y)

maybe i should be in the house.. >_< >_< :- (Y)

maybe i should be in the house.. >_<  >_<  :-  (Y)

Too right, you'd fit in perfect.

I still think Mary should have won though.

The only two people in there that aren't assholes are maxwell and antony. And maby that irish lass... :("

Too right, you'd fit in perfect.

I still think Mary should have won though.

The only two people in there that aren't assholes are maxwell and antony. And maby that irish lass... >_<"

Whaa?!?! Maxwells a nob, Makosi to win >_< shes cool. Though that new girl is tre hot

Pete

Only watched about 1 hour maybe, science is the only one who amuses me, is he even in anymore?  >_<

Yeah he's still there, quite funny sometimes, but he would piss you right off if you were in there.

Whaa?!?! Maxwells a nob, Makosi to win (Y) shes cool. Though that new girl is tre hot

Pete

YES makosi is to win.. she has had to do all the secret missions, so therefor she has worked harder and had to put up with the most and also keeping it all a secret

but she did come across to the other housemates as a lier which she couldn't help but i think she's carrying it on still.... maybe.. but i dont think thats her.. big brother has in away changed her :'(

well i think so lol

i sooooooooo would love to be on big bro lol just for all the fun.. but im totaly anti-social haha

:blink:

oh my god i almost died last night because i was laughin so much when they switched the lights on and everyone woke up to see maxwell and saskia in the bed with maxwells arse hanging out with his trousers round his knees :blink: :'( (Y)

tis really good this year.

I was actually warming to some of them. But now I'm back to my original way of thinking. They are all a bunch of self obsessed wankers.

The only person who I actually don't think is playing up is Derreck. Everyone else, Mikosi especially, along with Kumal are fake.

Not that I watch it or anything...

Haz