Does Any Like Streetfighter?

rocktrials

i was just wondering if there are any other street fighter fans, im a huge fan, since i had street fighter 2 on the amiga around 1994 when i was 6, from then i have liked the film with van-damme yet thought a bit poor, and love the anime version, i also have hyper street fighter 2 anniversary edition for ps2 and marvel vs capcom 2, capcom vs snk 2 for the xbox.

ive seen an akuma avatar and a zangeif so surely theres some..........

its alright (Y) not a massive fan.

the marvel v capcom games are fantastic though, as is streetfighter 2!

I played the origional street fighter on the spectrum, I was dalshim and I ducked and punched my mate and then I waited for around 15 seconds for something to actually happen on the game and then it took around 3 seconds for his arm to go across the screen and then the game crashed.

aaaahhh those were the days :-

ye man streets of rage was the shit. wen u could press a and call the police, i always did it at the wrong time by accident ahhhh those wer the days, i got stretfighter 2 and i really enjoyed that i hated that ogre thing though cos of electricity attack and my mate would sit there sheathed in electricity. guile was cool and so was that big gay russian bear, zambuka or somthing.

yes i love sonic!

i got every sonic game for the megadrive mint condition boxed, instructions and all dont know how much there worth:

sonic 1

sonic 2

sonic 3

sonic and knucles

dr robotnik mean bean machine

sonic compilation

sonic spinball

sonic 3d

whooa wat a load of sonic (Y)

Remember the Sega master system with the inbuilt Sonic game? (Y)

Thought it had 'Alex Kid' built in? Maybe sonic was included in an later version :-

Not a fan of street fighter to be honest, used to play it alot on the SNES but that was years ago.. Still play mario on a regular basis on the SNES though, many an hour wasted on that :(