Hello People.

Floyd

Hello guys.

I have been on this forum for a matter of hours and i see there is lots of great people on here, all very helpful (Y) . As you may see in my other post, the one about rims, i had a few people help me there, thanks Pauloliver and random.

Anyway as i said, i would like to introduce myself, and stop boring you now lol. My name is Ricky Chapmon, i am 18 year old and i work for Halfords, and i am also a moderator of the Jippii site, not sure if you've heard of it but there you go. I ride a DDG Combat, and yes i know the bikes a bit out of style now, and i am soon going to upgrade lol. Maybe to one of them Zoo Pitbull bikes.

Aaaaaaanyway i will stop boring you with my rubbish talk lol. Hope to speak to you all in the near future.

Ricky :S

OLA!

honestly welcoming members with bad spelling, its hola! (Y)

anyways welcome dude, if your a mod on another forum then no doubts you'll be a decent member and get full access in the not too distant future, where are you from BTW? you should try and hook up with some other TF locals to put names to faces.

tom

Hello guys.

I have been on this forum for a matter of hours and i see there is lots of great people on here, all very helpful (Y) . As you may see in my other post, the one about rims, i had a few people help me there, thanks Pauloliver and random.

Anyway as i said, i would like to introduce myself, and stop boring you now lol. My name is Ricky Chapmon, i am 18 year old and i work for Halfords, and i am also a moderator of the Jippii site, not sure if you've heard of it but there you go. I ride a DDG Combat, and yes i know the bikes a bit out of style now, and i am soon going to upgrade lol. Maybe to one of them Zoo Pitbull bikes.

Aaaaaaanyway i will stop boring you with my rubbish talk lol. Hope to speak to you all in the near future.

Ricky :-

Welcome to Trials Forum mate! I hope you learn alot from the forum and most of all enjoy yourself!

• 3 months later...

Oh sorry i forgot to say where im from lol. Just a bit rushed off my feet at the moment what with work and everything, sorry guys. Well im from Coventry, not far from leicester.

Ricky (Y)

so if you work at halfords in coventry at least theres one bike shop near where i live that can help me when i get a problem with my bike! im at warwick uni and got my house in earlsdon. Do you know any good bike shops around coventry then?

dan