Crazy Frog

horner_boi

Love it or hate it  

32767 members have voted

1. 1. Love it or hate it

• Love it?
    • Hate it?

Right, how did this become so popular i have never heard anyone with the crazyfrog ringtone and everybody i know and have met absolutely hate it.

Is it just popular in a certain area of the country.

The guy has made millions from it and I saw an advert for it after the ITV news, before Emmerdale. Who are they appealling too advertsing then, the older middleaged+ generations.

I was in a electrical shop the other week and in the TV bit and that advert came on every TV (100+). it was hell.

Mike

P.S when it first came out, it used to not have its knob covered up (Y) then all of a sudden the black strip came

Edited by leedstrials

Right, how did this become so popular i have never heard anyone with the crazyfrog ringtone and everybody i know and have met absolutely hate it.

Blame it on chavs? Seems to be the thing to do at the moment (Y)

It used to be part of a comedian's act thingy, the Pakistani Formula 1 car :D

But yes the frog is unbearable, I don't get how it's still on adverts though, noone seems to ever have it so where are they getting the money to do so? (Y) Bar stewards

oh my god, it should be band, i have to switch over the channel when the advert comes on, i was glad when they stopped the last one, and then they make another one :D . someone needs to plant a bomb in the place that makes the damn thing.... maybe (Y)

Nick

its funny how such a little poxy thing can soo annoying

Thing is, it's sometimes on 3 times in a row on some channels on Sky, it's now on normal TV, i hear it every single day on the radio, it pops up in popups on my computer, It even randomly started playing on a website the other day :D

No matter what the subject, after seeing something SO many times, EVERY day, for months on end, you just get plain anoyed with it. The fact it was a really shit tune/sound effect to start off with just makes it worse.

I think it's the chav population in the UK keeping it alive, mainly. (Y)

I really dont get those ringtones theyre just f*cking annoying! They come on MTV every 5 minutes so ive just completely stopped watching that channel now.....and theyre now on sky one etc. etc. makes me wanna put my fist through my telly