Gcse Revision

bennyboy2005

i have just had my english lit exam. i think i revised death of a salesman ok but not the opening worlds and opening lines :angry: bit of a challenge ! just curious to see if any one else did either of those exams? and also how you found them?

can't wait untill they are over!

Lil Dan

I just did my english liturature exam :angry: , was ok did "of mice and men" and then not not too good on the poetry bit (N)

did ok though, next exame is resistant materials which is tomo

which i will do ok in (N) .

ecodan.

Edited by mavic

I just did my english liturature exam :angry: , was ok did "of mice and men" and then not not too good on the poetry bit (N)

did ok though, next exame is resistant materials which is tomo

which i will do ok in (N) .

ecodan.

yeh same i thought the first section was solid but the second was more easyer on the poems :)

Pauly

night before for everything for me!, havent changed and im at my second yr of uni!

my brother is doing his A levels this time his first exam in on june 10th and he has been revising since easter, my last exam (of 4) is on the same day and im hooked on a sodding bmx game some pre member linked to - revision is slow to stopped

ive hardly done any :S  (Y)

And ive got a english lit and a exam pe test on wednesday!!!

Haha. How did they go?

I did English Lit and P.E. today. I'm going higher for both and to be quite honest they were both fine. English wasn't as bad as I expected, as I'm pretty poor at english. Got a C in my mock.

I did : Romeo and Juliet, Pre-1914 War poems, and the novel "Lord of the Flies".

I was expecting to do badly and get merely something I didn't know, as I didn't read the book Lord of the Flies, but It wasn't too bad. I picked the one about Darkness in Mankind and how the book reflected it. 'Twas oki ;)

I compared the Poem 'War' to 'Charge of the Light Bridge' due to it's futility, compared to a mother's loss of a child during war.

And then Romeo and Juliet I just wrote about how in Act 2 Scene 2, the love between them etc.

Then PE was astonishingly easy. I'm hoping to reach my predicted grade, an A.

:-

English Lit i reckon I did ok, B or so hopefully, did Of mice and men, and Gilian Clarke and Seamus Heaney, comparing summer and weather, was ok.

But I'm worried, my mock exam grade was awsome (A* Highest in the year ;) )but my final practical grade was shit, 345/480, including coursework, which didn't seem that bad untill we had the grade boundaries. :S 400/480 for a C, I suck at practical, just because I can't play football... (Y)

Haz

P.S. Ain't that spell check awsome?