Riser Bars

Dan6061

I ride alot or street and I want some new bars and stem for my T-pro.

At the moment I have 2003 T-bird bar and stem and they are heavy and hurt my hands bunnyhopping etc.

My mate (rich4130) suggested getting a shim and try putting his riser bars in it to see what it's like.

Has anyone else got riser bars on a mod? If so, what are they like?

Cheers :P

I have ZOO! riser bars and stem on my 05 T-Pro and I think they ride great! definatly worth the money >_< Is just personal taste really when it comes to bars so you have to try differant ones out and see what you prefer. also look at the width of the bars aswell because you might like short bars over long bars.

hope this helps, :(

ToM

I've had 100% positivity about my Pazzaz bars, and from what I've heard about other people's bars :( And I don't even sell them and I can say that (Y)

But yeah, Pazzaziizizizziziz bars are pretty fly. Or "Onza" bars, if you get 'em from Supercycles or Tartybikes or whatever. They're seriously good bars, they just feel perfect. Although they don't say "ZOO!" on them so of course everyone'll reckon they're shit >_< Ah well, I still know my bars feel great anyway...

I need sleep.

I used to have the monty risers, and i loved them, but then they just started to feel a little bit narrow, so i moved onto ZOO risers, which i am still running.

I would go for ZOO risers. >_<

I loooove my carbon risers, however when I got them I noticed they are particularly low in rise. So for bunnyhopping, I think they would go nicely in a viz stem or something (which apparently is lighter and higher than my ultra-low zoo stem). I mite get one myself soon over my zoo stem

I've had 100% positivity about my Pazzaz bars, and from what I've heard about other people's bars :)  And I don't even sell them and I can say that (Y)

But yeah, Pazzaziizizizziziz bars are pretty fly.  Or "Onza" bars, if you get 'em from Supercycles or Tartybikes or whatever.  They're seriously good bars, they just feel perfect.  Although they don't say "ZOO!" on them so of course everyone'll reckon they're shit :)  Ah well, I still know my bars feel great anyway...

I need sleep.

Ye pazzaz bars feel nice aswell.

Phil.

Zoo stem and onza risers, theres only one word to describe it, luscious.

They feel weird at first, but they've improved my riding massively!

might consider that.

so much to choose from.

what about echo team them with echo tough bars?