World Of Warcraft Vid - Must See!

JT!

This is a very popular vid taken from a game in world of warcraft, if you play the game, you'll have probably seen it before. You don't have to understand the game, or even like the game, it's still very funny.

Basically a guy called Leroy Jenkins completely ignores the strategy discussed before, and runs in shouting his name.

It's just so funny.

Here, Left click. The scroll down slightly and click on the 'download button'. Sorry but i couldn't find a 'save target as' link.

(Y) :P

EDIT: Here's a list of links if that one dosn't work.

Edited by JT!

Oh, lol, where did he go?

When he comes back he says "Alright chums" OR "Alright guys I've got chum let's do this... LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNS" Then runs in, then the second comment he makes is "It's not my fault" around halfway through, then third is "Atleast I've got chicken". It's hilarious.

"Alright chums" OR "Alright guys I've got chum let's do this...

"Atleast I've got chicken".

After listening to it he says:

Alright chums, and, at least i'm not chicken.

I think (Y)

Gotta love the way he ruined that entire formulated plan, lol. Top stuff Mr. Jenkins!

The camera man goes to save him and he's like fighting 3 things while the rest fight about 50, and he's right at the back lol. Why would you save him though, you'd just wait and then continue as planned.

There is no download button...

Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:14 pm    Comment subject: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to server overload file is yet again unavailable at this location until I find out from my host what the problem is.

Thankyou for your patience in this matter, we regret it as much as you.

:(

-Admin.

I think we all have seen this problem before^^ :(