Microphone

MrMonkey

Restart?

The other day my computer's sound died and I restarted et voila! No ideas why, must've been some weird conflict that windows couldn't deal with or something. Is it a USB mic or a standrad 3.5mm jack? Can you try it in another port, or try another mic in the same port. You can actually use a pair of headphones as a mic (or the mic as 'phones).

I play quite a lot of Counterstrike (:(), but there's something I just can't get the hang of - Sitting at your computer on your own talking to into a microphone. Just doesn't seem right to me.

I play quite a lot of Counterstrike (:(), but there's something I just can't get the hang of - Sitting at your computer on your own talking to into a microphone.  Just doesn't seem right to me.

I was like that at first, but it means you can co-ordinate better clan match plans etc. And you also have more fun, because you can talk to the other people instead of just sitting there on your own.