Little Bands

Brisa

Right, this isn't another diss the bands thread. Personally I have never worn one and haven't been thinking about getting one... BUT I had an idea (don't know if i'm the first but we'll see)

There was a site posted up on here a while ago in a thread to do with the bands and there was a link to a site were you could buy bulk orders of personalized bands.

Well I think it would be a VERY good way to raise money for the FBM Deej memorial. If Sue was to get a batch made up with the relevent text and depending on how hard it would be the 'fluffy bunny' a lot of people would buy them.

Face it the price of the tee shirt, a lot of people on here are quite young and wouldn't have the disposable cash to buy one even if they wanted to. But a couple of pound on a band would still get the goal DJ's parents and friends are trying to achieve.

I'm not into these bands but I KNOW I would buy and wear one for DJ! I also know not one person on this forum would think of it as one of these 'trendy bands that everyone wears' as the cause is something we all believe in as a community.

Edit: Found the link Custom Bands

Edited by Brisa

A tee shirt isn't realy that much money, i mean come on it's only £12, and a tee shirt has a use, where as the band is just a band.

I think having bands would stray people from buying the teeshirts, which arn't realy that much.

I think purple would be a better idea. As far as I'm aware, there are no charities with purple wrist bands associated to them at the minute. If people see us with pink wristbands on, they will just assume that they're for breast cancer.

We all know that DJ liked purple too, so why not?

I think purple would be a better idea. As far as I'm aware, there are no charities with purple wrist bands associated to them at the minute. If people see us with pink wristbands on, they will just assume that they're for breast cancer.

We all know that DJ liked purple too, so why not?

Valid point.

I would definately buy myself one, as it is going to the best cause I can think of at the moment...and they should be Cadbury's purple with the words 'Ride in Peace DJ' on them. IMO anyway...

Liss xxx