Stolen Designs!

merseytrial

I really feel I must post about the misfortune that we at toxsin recently experienced. It started off a few months ago when top designer 'Masta' (as I like to call him) fisted the factory with his new design. After leaving it on the table in the office, Masta returned to find that his plans where not there. After talking with the guys who work in the factory and with his friend who runs it, Masta is sure who took the design.

Yesterday I received an update on the situation. Apparently another factory has started to produce a copy of the frame. So I really have to get the point across that toxsin are the designers of any pirate copies of this frame. I've posted some links below so you can keep an eye out for any imitations of this frame.

http://www.trials-nation.com/?page=...caon50ijm61.jpg

http://www.trials-nation.com/?page=...lag6enlm93b.jpg

http://www.trials-nation.com/?page=...5568h3bp3o0.jpg

http://www.trials-nation.com/?page=...oaicen6la35.jpg

http://www.trials-nation.com/?page=...6hlpdk07d0b.jpg

http://www.trials-nation.com/?page=...nm9h4b1fhkl.jpg

Thanks

Adam

Edited by shop@merseytrial

This still just smacks of a different way to advertising to me. Just seems to be fronting it as though someone's stolen your designs, and just using it as a chance to show off all the pictures of it, hence the descriptions on Trials-Nation as "Can't wait to build it up (Y)" and stuff like that.

This still just smacks of a different way to advertising to me.  Just seems to be fronting it as though someone's stolen your designs, and just using it as a chance to show off all the pictures of it, hence the descriptions on Trials-Nation as "Can't wait to build it up (Y)" and stuff like that.

Mark why are you always so typically negative towards me?? I can not wait until the copy is released just to show how much of a dork you are!! And Im the one selling toxsin :P

Well that would be breaking the rules, but this technically isn't.

Mark's not picking on you, he's like this to everybody else who advertises too. Just ask Dan 'kin ko and Waynio. You see, companies pay good money to advertise on the forum. Such advertising is important as it pays for the site hosting. However if people are allowed to plug their products then that's essentially advertising. Such advertising is likely to leave companies like Cleanbikes, Tartybikes, BikeDock wondering why they bothered shelling out cash when they could just sign up as MrKoxx69 and tell us all how good the new Koxx bike (available from such and such shop) is.

Just go to trials-nation and the pics are on the front page. Just to clarify what I said before, the stickers used on those 'stolen' (Y) frames look like official Toxsin stickers, and in my mind that makes them nothing but official Toxsin's. If someone wanted to steal the designs and release the frame themselves they would release them as Nisxot's or something! Could be wrong but this thread looks rather suspect to me.

Dave

Mark why are you always so typically negative towards me?? I can not wait until the copy is released just to show how much of a dork you are!! And Im the one selling toxsin B)

If I wanted people to see the frame I would just make a thead entitled 'new toxsin frame'. :)

adam

Well that would be breaking the rules, but this technically isn't.

Mark's not picking on you, he's like this to everybody else who advertises too. Just ask Dan 'kin ko and Waynio. You see, companies pay good money to advertise on the forum. Such advertising is important as it pays for the site hosting. However if people are allowed to plug their products then that's essentially advertising. Such advertising is likely to leave companies like Cleanbikes, Tartybikes, BikeDock wondering why they bothered shelling out cash when they could just sign up as MrKoxx69 and tell us all how good the new Koxx bike (available from such and such shop) is.

What Stephen said.

Basically, I only know that your first name is Adam. That is all I know about you. I have no grievance with you or anything like that.

After the shit that Dan Ko instigated with his "10% off Viz products as long as you advertise subvertively for me on trials-forum" shenanigans, I'm kinda skeptical of most threads of this nature. For you to give some kind of sketchy half-assed account of how someone fisted your factory and did something or other, creating these fake frames and shit like that - it just sounds like crap, really. It just sounds - like I said - that you're basically just advertising the frame in a different way.

I don't really give much of a shit if you think I'm a

dork.

As I've said, I know nothing about you and you know nothing about me, so your opinion of me basically matters less than... well... not at all, really. Call that a shitty attitude if you want, but just re-read the last few sentences and you'll see that again, I don't really mind. We're all entitled to our opinions (Y)

Speaking of, this thread is my opinion. Good luck selling them.

Just go to trials-nation and the pics are on the front page. Just to clarify what I said before, the stickers used on those 'stolen'  (Y)  frames look like official Toxsin stickers, and in my mind that makes them nothing but official Toxsin's. If someone wanted to steal the designs and release the frame themselves they would release them as Nisxot's or something! Could be wrong but this thread looks rather suspect to me.

Dave

There is a misunderstanding here... The frames on trials nation ARE the REAL Toxsins!!! Im just simply stating what the frames look like. There is nothing suspect going on here. Im just trying to get my point across that toxsin is the original of any other banded same design frame.

I hope u understand now... :)

adam

Edited by shop@merseytrial

Hes just tld you to look at those pictures of the toxin frame (the real ones) so that when the copys come out, you know wht to look for (the exact same design as the real ones.

I think  :)"

exactly! thank you (Y) B)

adam