Why Is This World Full Of Lazy Tossers.

trials_pimp

OK, got to work today, fine.

Then some wanker parks accross the workshop doors, and blocks the workshop. Do these nobs not think, ah this isnt a parking space, ill move to somewhere that is.

So after having to find the keys and move it, I get back to work.

I go to wash my hands, only to find some lazy fanny has used the last of the towel and the soap.

So now I have to go and find a new towel, and instal it, and replace the soap in the disppenser.

Back to work.

I go home. Now I live in a Cul-de-sac, and we have a layby on the side for parking. There is just enough spaces for all our cars. But no, the fat reatrd who lives 3 dorrs down deicdes she wants to park across 3 spaces, the last 3 spces there, so Now I have to park up the road, on a feild.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Thats anoyed me.

So I go in the house, and Give my Mum her Birthday presents.

Now I need to shit. So I go upstairs and sit on the Throne.

After droping the kids off swimming, I turn to the wall, to find that someone has used the last of the bog roll, and left the empty tube on the holder.

WILL THIS WORLD NEVER SEE HOW f**kING LAZY ITS GETTING????

I don't think lazy is the word, i think it's ignorance.

If i use all the bog roll, i get some more. Some people don't think about others.

I really don't want to say it becuase I think it's utter crap :S but it looks like youve had a case of Friday the 13th syndrone :lol: sorry :">

But yes I know what you mean the world is getting lazy and if your not then you get labeled as a worryer or a moaner :P

I really don't want to say it becuase I think it's utter crap  :P  but it looks like youve had a case of Friday the 13th syndrone :P  sorry  :">

But yes I know what you mean the world is getting lazy and if your not then you get labeled as a worryer or a moaner :S

yeah, so true...

i've had an ok day today..apart from waking up at the time i normally go to the bus stop for school (Y)

quickly got changed, done ma teeth and ran down the road to the bus stop.

Nackered and still only half awake..the bus was 10minutes late!!

but thats it...been a good fay after that ^_^

friday the 13th (Y) todays been the same for me, went to school on the bus, twat driver charged me adult price, even thou every driver except him knows that the school runs are kids prices. walked home, went to have me hair cut, gay hair dresser asked how much id like taking off, i said about an inch, she lobs about 2 inch off, so im stuck with gay short har that makes me head look square. Then at work the person who was in the warehouse before me did fuk all so i was stuck with the mother load of dead work to rack away! didnt get it finished but meh, Then on the way home some twat in a shitty 'maxxd' punto threw an orange at me, hit me just above my leg, legs absluly thrashing now.

Sucks ass

Tom

friday the 13th  (Y)  todays been the same for me, went to school on the bus, twat driver charged me adult price, even thou every driver except him  knows that the school runs are kids prices. walked home, went to have me hair cut, gay hair dresser asked how much id like taking off, i said about an inch, she lobs about 2 inch off, so im stuck with gay short har that makes me head look square. Then at work the person who was in the warehouse before me did fuk all so i was stuck with the mother load of dead work to rack away! didnt get it finished but meh, Then on the way home some twat in a shitty 'maxxd' punto threw an orange at me, hit me just above my leg, legs absluly thrashing now.

Sucks ass

Tom

sorry, but im lmfao!

laff al you want lol, i thought it would be preety funny to see, but when a car at 30 mph comes at you, some pric leans out the wondow and throws an orange at you, it comes keen! lol, seen him before, hes tryed to egg me aswell.

I will seek revenge, next time ill throw me bike at his car

We have loads of bog rolls around the toilet, so I just pick one up if it's not used. Then that f**king homeless stray of an andrex dog tries to nick it. Dirty fanny.

lmfao :lol: theres some funny shizzle in here i tell you :lol:

cant remeber what happened on friday, nothing much i think :P

Davith B)