I Post Vid's At The Gayest Times!

Dai the Socket

Yeah I know i'm posting a video preview at 11.30 ish at night. But hey.

Hopefully all your 'wow that's rubbish' posts will bump it up!

I got my new 0.3x Wide angle Lens for my camera. And I thought that i've done a little editing, and i'd put a little preview out for all you video addicts to thrive on.

info.png

Can be found through the website http://www.wytrials.co.uk

Please go to Media > Videos, then Follow on screen prompts >_<

No Lazy Links please.

And all comments welcome.

Nick @ Wytrials.co.uk

Ps, Riders are:

Carl Hopps - 2004 Python (ginger hair)

Rick Speight - 2004 Pitbull

Nick Carter (me) - 2005 Python (dark blue top)

Craig Scott - Echo Team 2005

I think that's everyone who was there in the video PREVIEW. More to come soon :turned:

Hi Nick!

Liking that new lense, think we need a little more footage though.

The vid is ace for the preview, the full version we will be going bigger... cough cough wont you nick (Y)

Talk to you soon, and cant wait till the huddersfield night out this week!

-=Ricardo=-

Sweet. Nice to see the wideangle in use there, looks good (Y)

I would maybe suggest higher quality though, as it looks blocky in places :lol:

Some good riding going down too. Pretty meaty wheel swaps heh.

Shall be good to see the final :lol:

PS: Can i suggest filming gaps from side on, or just off center side on, as from the front or back, you can't get any kind of length perception.

I would maybe suggest higher quality though, as it looks blocky in places (Y)

PS: Can i suggest filming gaps from side on, or just off center side on, as from the front or back, you can't get any kind of length perception.

Hey Simon. Cheers for the comment and advice.

Yeah, definatly can suggest stuff!

Higher quality, Yeah. I'm going to have a chat with you on MSN about that! I'm slightly confused with Keyframes, Frame rate, compression, etc etc. So i'll catch you on there in a sec.

Also due to the 1hour battery life on my Camcorder, It meant that I put together a preview of whatever we had, and some of the clips were front / back on. Not being at the best of angles!

Also I was experimenting with the Lens some what. I'll definatly take them down for next saturday's video session!

Thanks for comments so far.

Ps, Second to last clip. Rail gap with Rick? Look at the rail, The fatty nearly snaps it!

The quality was a bit apeshit,  (Y) . Looking forward to the full deal.

(Y)  (Y)

I'm exporting a high quality one, just for you.

Link to the high quality, 160 Kb/sec video can be found on the page, or here for lazy people.

It's in 640 * 480, 30FPS, with Key frames every 30 frames.

Nick.

Edited by mod661

nice, the full vid should be good. did you notice much difference with the wide lens on?

what video editing software are you using. i've never seen anything like in that screenshot (which is the link for the vid).

Edited by trialsking 55

Not bad.

The music doesnt go with the vid at all.

Some dodgy camera angles here and there...

And the quality is poorish.

And it has no sound in Windows Media Player...but it does in Quick time player...like u said above.

nice, the full vid should be good. did you notice much difference with the wide lens on?

what video editing software are you using. i've never seen anything like in that screenshot (which is the link for the vid).

Hey. Thanks for the compliments.

Yeah, I think the widelens makes shooting stuff much easier. Adds a very professional look and looks generally cool! It looks less 'home made video'y ' and more professional IMO.

Got some more footage from today, so the video's like 2.5 minutes now. Nailed a 2" over bar sidehop and ~7foot gap. Really happy with myself.

If anyone wants it I could maybe upload it. Depends if people want it I guess.

Also, the video editor i'm using is ' iMovie HD. Downloaded it. You get iMovie free but HD is better, and newer, and has more features that i've been using in this latest updated version.

Thanks for the comments, Keep 'em coming (Y)

Nick from wytrials

Not bad.

The music doesnt go with the vid at all.

Some dodgy camera angles here and there...

And the quality is poorish.

And it has no sound in Windows Media Player...but it does in Quick time player...like u said above.

Thanks so much. Your comments make me want to praise you.

Not really too many angles. I think you just picked up on that but hey. Music is only for the preview, it's having a total revamp and change of line up etc once it's finished.

The quality's ok for quicktime, IMO and many others.

The video is designed for quicktime, not Windows media. Therefore, I'd suspect it doesn't work in Windows media 'cos it's not designed for it. you think?

There's usually a tick-box where you can choose "De-interlace video". Or a drop down menu, with alternatives like "deinterlaced", "interlaced" and "progressive"...

Makes the video choppier (25 full frames instead of 50 half frames) but removes all the stupid lines when there's fast movement on screen.