Homemade Frames + Parts

Will Arnold

these are my carbon forks that i made. but the carbon wasent good enough quality so they snapped at the crown (courtesy of ali c :) lol) im ni the process of another pair though (Y)"

klick

i have also desigend and cncd a 4 boolt booster booster

cheers sam

Edited by wad

• 4 weeks later...
magurabrace02XX.jpg

My booster! Works a treat!

That booster! my god! its massive bet it works wonders. Put another booster on the front like a echo control and ur brake wud be like a vice!

That mini bike looks so much fun! I want one! Those wheels look like steam roller wheels, what r they off?

Ive considered making a booster just like that for ages now that uses the top bolts of the evo mounts as well so everything is kept square except my idea was to put the booster on top not below but it looks great ive never had the time or materials to make one. If you made another one with a lower top to fit a base id be happy to buy it ^_^

Ive considered making a booster just like that for ages now that uses the top bolts of the evo mounts as well so everything is kept square except my idea was to put the booster on top not below but it looks great ive never had the time or materials to make one. If you made another one with a lower top to fit a base id be happy to buy it (Y)

ever heard of 4 bolt mounts :P

You lot who have made home made gear are fair imaginative and well clever! I must say that i have never tried to bodge up anythin to do with my bike but id like to give it a go when i have collected loads of spare parts

Good effort! (Y)

Spud

adam you genious. lemme come have a play on that mini bike.

lol

can you wheelie

thechink

You would probably fall striaght off simon! You could go to bash though on that brank new tensile bash ring he used. (Y)

He hasn't got it back from school yet, so i dont even get a go.